Today while shopping at Target, I noticed an amazing Crayola Crayon set with Merida on the box. It contains 8 colors inspired by her - well, this got me thinking.
There have been so many amazing Crayola crayon sets and being that I LOVE Crayola and I LOVE Pixar, I thought of a few new colors that if I had the chance I would create for a custom Pixar Crayola crayon set.
Below are a few of my favorites that I came up with (I've included the color of the Crayola Crayon that the name would be attached to):
- Axiom (Silver Crayon)
- Pizza Planet Truck Yellow (Yellow Crayon)
- "OOOOOHH" Green (As in the Aliens from Toy Story - Bright Green Crayon)
- Will o' the Wisps (Cerulean Blue Crayon)
- Dinoco Blue (Standard Blue Crayone)
- Luxo, Jr. or Mine, Mine, Mine (White Crayon)
- "No Capes!" (What Edna Mode says in The Incredibles - Black Crayon)
- Boundin' (Tan Crayon)
- What Up Fishes?! (Sunglow Crayon)
- We've got a 23-19! or Archie the Scare Pig (Neon Carrot Crayon)
- A-113 (As in the CalArts room, the door is teal - Teal Crayon)
- My name is NOT Chuck (Red Crayon)
- Shark Bait Ho Ha Ha (Orange Crayon)
- Art's Dream Journal (Purple Crayon)
Below is simpler list of character names, as I'm sure kids would love to use Crayola crayons based on their favorite character. (I've included the color of the Crayola Crayon that the name would be attached to):
- Lighting McQueen (Red Crayon)
- Hamm (Pink Crayon)
- George Sanderson or Cozy Cone Motel (Orange Crayon)
- Mike Wazowski (Grass Green Crayon)
- Eve - (White Crayon)
- Remy (Gray Crayon)
- Dug (Sunglow Crayon)
- Mor'Du (Black Crayon)
- Wall-e (Yellow Crayon)
- Princess Atta (Lilac Crayon)
- Sheriff Woody or There's a Snake in my Boot! or Mater (Brown Crayon)
- Rex (Green Crayon)
- Sulley (Bright Blue Crayon)
What do you guys think? The top list is my favorite as the second list was just an obvious compilation of characters and matching colors. Would you add any to either list?
I've also been thinking about a Glitter series too! Geez, all of this because I was inspired at the check out!