Pixar Post - Julie
Being Pixar fans and having a plethora of Pixar merchandise - T.J. and I are often curious if any other fans out there have made Pixar themed rooms in their homes. Pixar Post Forum user Brita129 also piqued our interest as she had posted a great thread on "Pixar Themed House Ideas". Since Brita's ideas were what people wanted to do, we wanted to see what people have really done too! We also ran across a great photo on Twitter of a Toy Story themed bedroom as well - so between all of this, we thought it was the perfect opportunity to start a topic on this.

Well, while T.J.'s home office rivals that of John Lasseter's studio office filled with toys and other Pixar memorabilia - we also have a little one on the way and have created a Pixar themed nursery just for our soon-to-be little Leo.

[PixarPostCustomBedroomnursery-1_zps0dba80aa] 

In the first photo, you'll see (above the crib) our series of sketches completed by our favorite artist at Disney World, Kerry Tripp! Her work really blew us away so much that before we left Disney World, we asked if she could do a specific drawing for us (one of Donald and Daisy)! T.J. loves Donald (that's his favorite Disney character) so I naturally fit being Daisy! Although it's not pure Pixar, we wanted something that would represent us in Leo's room as well! The drawings of Dug, Russell and Carl from Up are so amazing - her talent and pencil work is astounding. The crib has the Mosnters, Inc. bedding set that they sell at Babies R Us right now - we were so excited when we saw this collection...that's also where the lamp is from as well (we posted about it on Instagram a while back when we bought it).

[IMG_2060_zpsb2e3f0b9] 

You can also see our first framed screen print of Pixar as well. We wrote a post a while back on our site with all of the framed art - so be sure to check it out for info on all of the artists and how to find the prints.

[PixarPostCustomBedroomnursery-2_zps4a8c5f05] 

Our favorite piece in the room is the huge three-foot-by-four-foot Toy Story screen print!

[PixarPostCustomBedroomnursery-6_zps74d27513] 

Everyone needs their own Buzz and Woody, right? OK, so he can't play with these for quite a while, but we bought them now just in case the Thinkway Toy Story Collection figures are unavailable in the future (like they were in the past). Of course you can also catch a glimpse of Partysaurus Rex as well and although he won't be staying within arms reach in his room, we're excited to bring a little Partysaurus to him early on! The large Bullseye plush toy on the floor is great too - we can't wait until he's old enough to play with all of these toys.

[PixarPostCustomBedroomnursery-5_zps8b4306bf] 

His corner bookshelf is packed with Pixar plush as well - if there's one thing we both loved as kids it was plush toys (we both have a ton of our original ones saved from when we were kids). We're hoping he'll catch our love for them as well...and yes, we have every one of the Monsters U plush toys that were released (minus the giant Mike Wazowski that forum user @MikeWazowski2013 has...so jealous). If you look hard enough you can spot my Lego bunny from Toy Story of Terror as well! Oh, and you can also see the amazing John Lassetire figure that our great reader, Paulina, helped us get from Disney California Adventure - thanks again Paulina!

[PixarPostCustomBedroomnursery-3_zpsdaada03a] 

Finally, you can see this view of the changing table (with included Sulley cover) [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40] as well as the Pizza Planet Truck giclee print that was created by Colin Hesterly who was part of the Road to Pixar crew that re-created a real Pizza Planet Truck...by the way, we even got to ride in the Pizza Planet Truck when we visited California thank to the truck's owner, Marco! Oh, and you can also spot a few of our own custom made Oozma Kappa, Mike Wazowski and Partysaurus Rex onesies that we made for Leo as well!

Be sure to let your imagination fly in the "Pixar Themed House Ideas" topic, and please share any of your real-life Pixar themed rooms in this topic - we'd love to see what else people have created (whether it's just a small corner or a full room)...share how you're Pixar-fied your space!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Pixar Post - Julie wrote:
Well, while T.J.'s home office rivals that of John Lasseter's studio office filled with toys and other Pixar memorabilia

Wow, don't go overboard - Ha! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4] I don't have that much stuff, have you seen John's office...it's packed to the gills with toys! I hope to one day have that many unique toys and pieces of artwork.
Quote 0 0
Brita129
Hey Julie! Thanks so much for the shout out! Your nursery is SO cute, my fave is the Sully changing table pad. Right now, we're in an apartment while Dan finishes school, but once we have a house he wants to have his "man cave" full of his Pixar art and collectables.

Since we started dating, we've planned on doing a Pixar themed kid's room which will probably be Toy Story centered. Dan's really excited as he has been collecting things for this for a long time. We'll have to post pics in like 5 years when we get there, lol!

p.s. For your next decorating project, I think Leo needs a Partysaurus Rex themed kid's bathroom [smile]
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Great post Julie! Brita and I were excited to log in and see it and it was fun reading it together. I was really hoping to get to see the finished nursery soon...you guys did an amazing job! I love it. The artwork on the walls are some of my all time favorite pieces and you're so lucky to have them, being so rare! I love your bedding (and, as Brita said, the changing table) and all the amazing plush, books and toys placed around on the shelves too.

I can't wait to have an actual home with my study/office (or my "man cave" according to Brita : ) to decorate so it's all not just in storage back home waiting to be displayed. I'm super excited for my kid's room as well. I've seriously been thinking about that since I was like 16! I get things for my kids for the exact same reason you mentioned...since they probably won't be anywhere available in the next few years, I get them while I can!

I loved reading all your descriptions for all the sections of the room, thanks for such an awesome write up! Gives us a little glimpse into this super exciting time for you and TJ. 

By the way, I thought TJ's response to your John Lasseter comment was hilarious : ) Who do I believe?! Hmmm.. Maybe TJ will just have to post awesome pictures of HIS Pixar themed room so we can see for ourselves ; ) 

Congrats again!

Quote 0 0
algia10
This is our boys room!
We are pretty big Disney/Pixar fans, and our boys LOVE Toys Story; so after we moved back to Florida, and had some trouble finding nice furniture for their room, so we decided to build it ourselves. Hubby build their beds (based on an inspiration room I found online, and because we needed the extra storage), and hand painted the clouds. We are almost done with it as we have a few more things to add to it...hope you like it.

[BeOWIgtIQAEGz0k]
Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
I love it! Leo sure will be spoiled with Disney! I want to do this to my kids when I grow up! I can't wait to see pictures of him playing with all his toys! I love all the collector's posters, if he ever wants to redecorate, make sure you keep those!
Quote 0 0
mac95
I'm soooo jealous of all your Pixar merchandise, Julie and T.J.! I'm really happy to see you are taking all precautions to make sure he grows up creative. [smile] I especially like the posters and artwork on the walls as well as the Tin Toy figure.
I've Pixar-fied my bedroom. I have a small bookcase where I keep my Pixar books and CDs that include The Pixar Treasures, The Art of Monsters University, Woody's Roundup, and Toy Story Favorites. I also have a screenshot from Toy Story 2 of Buzz and Woody at the end of the film up on the windowsill, which is in a black 13 1\2" by 12 1\2" frame on my wall. I have a Cars lisence plate with a picture of Mater and my name on it. I also have a Luxo Lamp to top it off.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
mac95 wrote:
I'm really happy to see you are taking all precautions to make sure he grows up creative. I've Pixar-fied my bedroom. I have a small bookcase where I keep my Pixar books and CDs that include The Pixar Treasures, The Art of Monsters University, Woody's Roundup, and Toy Story Favorites.

Thanks so much - We are sure he'll end up being a creative type. Also, be sure to share a shot of your Pixar-fied room! I need a good Luxo lamp for my room...that's something I'm missing!

Rachel Cranor wrote:
Leo sure will be spoiled with Disney! I love all the collector's posters, if he ever wants to redecorate, make sure you keep those!

Uh, you mean spoiled by Pixar, right?! [Winking_zps1d9118ce] Believe me, if he ever wants to redecorate, we've already decided that I'd just have to move my office in there instead...there's no way I'll ever get rid of those. We spent wayyyy too much on custom framing those!

algia10 wrote:
This is our boys room!

I so happy you joined the forum and posted the photo...like we mentioned above, you were one of the inspirations for this post! We can't wait to see more of this great Pixar-fied room as it develops!
Quote 0 0
oozma-girl
Oh wow! So much Pixar stuff! That's awesome!! [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy