mac95
Pixar announced that they will be releasing a sequel every other year. What could they be? I think that Toy Story 4, Up 2, Wall-e 2, Ratatouille 2, Brave 2, and Monsters, inc 2 won't happen. I think A Bug's Life 2 might have happened if they made it earlier. Incredibles 2 will probably happen at some point, and I think Finding Nemo and Cars could turn into trilogy's. Other thoughts on the possibilities?
Quote 0 0
d0hhhboy
No Cars trilogy ever hopefully. I could see a Ratatouille sequel if they stretched far enough.
Quote 0 0
mac95
I think you might be right. That whole world of Paris from a Rat's perspective is neat. Yes, I think I'll have some perspective...
Quote 0 0
bunfoo
here my thoughts, if its not there, its because i do not believe Pixar will attempt a sequel and they will just leave it alone.

Incredibles 2
Everybody wants this one. It really makes the most logical sense as to which Pixar movie deserves and should get a sequel. Unfortunately, if we don't hear about it sometime in the next 1-3 years its not gonna happen. Its obvious that Brad Bird has been working on this, he's said numerous times that he has bits and pieces of it but doesn't have a whole story but he would love to work with those characters again. Also, Bird's movie streek is kind of flawless. All of his movies have been hits, and he even was proven successful in live-action with Mission Impossible:GP. So I am very excited for Tomorrowland, and hope it just continues to prove that Bird is the next legend in movie directing. That being said, Pixar probably wants him back to do something. But with Tomorrowland set for a 2015 release date, and the window of opportunity to make an Incredibles sequel continuing to grow shorter, it's almost as if, he needs to start working on both projects simultaneously, in hopes for a 2017 release date for Incredibles 2, especially since Pixar films are normally done within 4 years. So hopefully we hear something about this soon, it would fit in to the "every other year" thing for sequels Pixar intends to do. So let's get to it Brad, or hand it off to someone who you trust and can get this done, and you can stick around as a producer. All the fans want it!

Cars 3
as much as everyone, including me, just wants Pixar to leave Cars alone, and try to forget the awfulness that was Cars 2; doesn't it seem like a third one could be in the works? Disney has already took off with a Planes franchise, and it seems inevitable that someone is going to want to make a Cars vs Planes movie. Maybe this will go strictly over to Disney, as it probably should, but these things make great toys, and great toys make great money.

Wall-e 2
I want Wall-e to be a stand-alone film just as much as the next guy, BUT i do believe there is a story there. Think about it, we end the movie with the Axiom landing back on the earth, Captain plants the first plant is hundreds of years. But what happens then? sure we get the montage at the end during the credits that shows how everything flourishes. But certainly there has to be some sort of conflict somewhere along the way that Wall-e faces. So i do not look forward to a Wall-e Sequel, but i certainly won't turn it away, and obviously I'll end up welcoming it with open arms if it starts to look promising.

The Good Dinosaur: Sequel or Prequel
Obviously I can't really make a true judgement on this one, but I have a hunch that upon watching The Good Dinosaur, I'm gonna be curious and want to see more with this Dinosaur world. Again, can't say much, but I can speculate it. All depends on how strong the characters are.

Quote 0 0
mac95
I personally do not care for a Cars 3, but that is just because most people hated Cars 2, and if there is a threequel they will just hate it even more and probably not give it a chance. But if they do give it the green light, I will defiantly still be excited and all that.

I think that Wall-e is such a unique film, and a sequel would take away a lot of the depth from the original, although I agree there is more to the story, like seeing how Earth is healing.

Only time will tell if TGD needs a prequel(or sequel), like when humans first appeared to the dinosaurs, and how they first interacted.
Quote 0 0
bunfoo
as for cars 3, i think it would be cool if cars 3 and planes 3 were the same movie.. that's all i was getting at. would be neat to officially combine the two franchises.
Quote 0 0
mac95
Then the title will be "Vehicles", and my guess would be Mater and Lightning traveling around the world (again) and meet up with the planes characters. It would probably be made by disneytoon studios.

And then make EVEN MORE TOYS!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Vellerie
Confirmed: Cars 3, Incredibles 2, Finding Dory, Toy Story 4

does anyone know if there will be another movie out in 2016 in addition to Finding Dory? I was thinking that since 2 originals are coming out this year, 2 sequels may come out back to back. Wonder which of the other 3 is farthest along?

My speculations:

Maybe Monsters inc 3 at some point. There was an interview a while back in which it was revealed that they are already planning more than one possible sequel, something about MU being the second in a long line of proposed films. Since the main voice actors are getting up there in age they may have to do it soon. I'd really love a third Monsters though, because the other 2 are so great!

I don't think (hope) that Ratatouille, Bug's Life, Up, Brave, or Wall-E will get sequels personally. So really MI is the only unconfirmed one I believe could happen.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hmmm - Not completely sure, but I could definitely see another potential for a Monsters sequel. I'm sure some people will roll their eyes at that and say that another one isn't needed, but it's probably the most viable option of the films series that are out today (that aren't already in production). 

That being said, I think that although Ed Catmull said that they'd shoot for an original each year and a sequel every other year (equaling 1.5 movies per year), I don't think they'll double up sequels in 2016. I know what he said was just a general guideline that could be broken, but my money's still on no double-sequels in a year!
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Ugh, it never occurred to me that the whole "sequel every other year" thing was going to continue past the current wave of them. [Crying2_zpscd88994b][Angry_zps01df8e28]

Personal view: WALL-E, Ratatouille, Up, and A Bug's Life are all safe because they're unlikely to make the studio gigantic piles of money, through box office or merchandising. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy about that. Other than that, free for all, Cars and Toy Story will probably keep going on for a long time due to the high merchandising sales.
Quote 0 0
binoculars the rabbit
It's very hard for me to envision Pixar sequels. On a scale of 1-10

Toy Story 5 - 6
A Bug's Life 2 - 2
Monster's, Inc. 2 - 5
Finding Nemo 3 - 6
The Incredibles 3 - 7, even though it'll probably come out in 2034
Cars 4 - 8, because Lasseter cannot be stopped
Ratatouille 2 - 1
Up 2 - 4, massively popular, but I can't envision a sequel. I have a tough time with that when it comes to any Pixar movie though so who knows
Brave 2 - ? I haven't seen the first, but it did mediocre overall so I'd assume odds are low
Inside Out 2 - 8

Quote 0 0
BeanoMaster
binoculars the rabbit wrote:
It's very hard for me to envision Pixar sequels. On a scale of 1-10

Toy Story 5 - 6
A Bug's Life 2 - 2
Monster's, Inc. 2 - 5
Finding Nemo 3 - 6
The Incredibles 3 - 7, even though it'll probably come out in 2034
Cars 4 - 8, because Lasseter cannot be stopped
Ratatouille 2 - 1
Up 2 - 4, massively popular, but I can't envision a sequel. I have a tough time with that when it comes to any Pixar movie though so who knows
Brave 2 - ? I haven't seen the first, but it did mediocre overall so I'd assume odds are low
Inside Out 2 - 8

I actually think a Ratatouille sequel is more possible than an Incredibles 3.
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
I think Ratatouille has a low chance of a sequel. It's just one of those movies that sorta work on its own - like WALL-E or Up. However, I also thought the same for Monsters Inc., and then MU came along, so, yeah, haha.

Cars and Toy Story will probably keep churning out sequels. I honestly thought TS3 would be the end, but if they're doing TS4 after what happened in TS3, then I think we can at least expect TS5 and probably TS6. Cars is just ... well, it's Cars. Based on what Lasseter has done with the Planes spinoff and everything, Cars probably won't be going away anytime soon. Hopefully they improve the franchise though, instead of just milking it - there's probably not that many people excited for Cars 3 and if they really wanna make it actually successful on par with their better films, they may wanna try to aim for a movie better than the first two.

I think based on how Pixar likes to turn some films into large franchises - like TS and Cars - while leaving others alone - like A Bug's Life or Ratatouille - their next films being turned into franchises, Finding Dory and The Incredibles 2, may signal future Finding and Incredibles movies after these two. Or, perhaps, it'll turn out to be more of a Monsters kind of thing, where they stop at 2 - though of course, it's possible that they're considering a third Monsters film as we speak.

Brenda Chapman has stirred up some controversy saying that Brave 2 is inevitable but given the circumstances surrounding what happened with Brave I don't think Pixar would try to do a sequel for it.
Quote 1 0
Luis504170
ReptilePatrol wrote:
I think Ratatouille has a low chance of a sequel. It's just one of those movies that sorta work on its own - like WALL-E or Up. However, I also thought the same for Monsters Inc., and then MU came along, so, yeah, haha. Cars and Toy Story will probably keep churning out sequels. I honestly thought TS3 would be the end, but if they're doing TS4 after what happened in TS3, then I think we can at least expect TS5 and probably TS6. Cars is just ... well, it's Cars. Based on what Lasseter has done with the Planes spinoff and everything, Cars probably won't be going away anytime soon. Hopefully they improve the franchise though, instead of just milking it - there's probably not that many people excited for Cars 3 and if they really wanna make it actually successful on par with their better films, they may wanna try to aim for a movie better than the first two. I think based on how Pixar likes to turn some films into large franchises - like TS and Cars - while leaving others alone - like A Bug's Life or Ratatouille - their next films being turned into franchises, Finding Dory and The Incredibles 2, may signal future Finding and Incredibles movies after these two. Or, perhaps, it'll turn out to be more of a Monsters kind of thing, where they stop at 2 - though of course, it's possible that they're considering a third Monsters film as we speak. Brenda Chapman has stirred up some controversy saying that Brave 2 is inevitable but given the circumstances surrounding what happened with Brave I don't think Pixar would try to do a sequel for it.

Agree with everything you said. Hopefully they don't milk Finding Nemo. Otherwise we would be having:
Finding Marlin
Finding Crush
Finding Darla
Finding Squishy
Finding the Dentist
Finding the Whale that Rescued Me.

The Incredibles, heck I'd take 17 movies!! I could spend my whole life watching those characters!!

Ratatouille, Wall-E, and Up I hope never get a sequel.. those films are better left alone and they have perfect endings that foreshadow the characters' lives quite well. Plus I really can't envision a story for any of them..

Monsters Inc.. I'd take a SEQUEL... But later.. like Incredibles 2 later.... In 15 years or so.  

A bug's Life? Eh.. I would watch that.. Not opposed to it at all but there's something about this property that tells me it won't be successful. It's hard to pinpoint what it is, but we all know A Bug's Life is an overlooked Pixar film, although it is still great.

Inside Out, I would take a sequel.. But not right away, I really want some time to pass by. I'm not one of those people that wants a sequel, but if they eventually make one, I wouldn't be opposed. 

Toy Story, I agree they will probably keep on making these films.. And I don't blame them.. My butt is going to be on that movie theater seat opening day for all of them anyway so. Furthermore, these movies changed the face of animation, so it would make sense to have a reminder every few years of what made animation the way it is today. 

I'm extremely exited for Finding Dory and The Incredibles 2 

I'm skeptical, but exited about Toy Story 4.

And Cars 3... Cursing is not allowed here so I'll leave that as it is. In all seriousness though.. the Cars movies make billions of dollars in Merchandising.. So if they need the money to make more amazing films, i'd be willing to sit through Cars 29. 

All of these movies and characters mean so much to me, I really don't want them to be messed with too much.... I love Pixar too much for that. And I know Pixar respects their fans and I believe that they WILL truly make a sequel only if they have an idea as good or better than the first. 

I mean... no one is perfect.. Even the greatest are bound to fall sometimes.

Quote 0 0
mac95
Woah, this topic is old! Glad to see there is some new opinions, as there have been a lot of sequels announced recently.

As most of us predicted, an Incredibles sequel is happening.
It looks like Cars 3 was mostly agreed to be made as well. I actually am looking forward to Cars 3, as it will take place in Radiator Springs/the west in general, so that will bring back some of the same heart(Hopefully) that was left out in Cars 2. 

I no longer think that a Finding Nemo 3 will happen. If it does, another title with Finding _____ will sound ridiculous and the story will basically have to be tied to that title.

I sadly agree that there will be Toy Story 5 and Toy Story 6. Will they make more after that? It really depends on how 4, 5, and 6 do at the box office. If they make a lot of money, they will make a 7 just like the reason a 4 is happening.

Even though I am looking forwards to Cars 3, Finding Dory, and Incredibles 2, at the end of the day I just want more original movies from Pixar.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy