Dylan
Pixar just announced the release dates for their upcoming movies!

[12106870_10153747558114078_4296328885368493271_n] 
Quote 3 0
Vellerie
Wow I thought Toy Story 4 would be 2017! But I'm glad an original film is coming out the same year as Cars 3. It's a great way to break up all the sequels. Very exciting!
Quote 0 0
mac95
Happy to see a date for Cars 3.
I'm also happy to see that Toy Story 4 is being pushed back a year, hopefully that will make the end product better. I'm not counting on it, though. [Sad_zpsb02439e1]
While Incredibles 2 is still really far away, I'm thrilled that we at least have a set date.
Quote 0 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

Well, I got back from the local library to find this sweet little bit of news.

Cars 3 going up 1st out of the batch! (What is Disney/Pixar thinking? They probably know it's going to fail harder than Cars 2 and it's probably already finished at this point at least we know exactly that Coco is a surefire hit and is going to be the go-to Pixar film for 2017 easily even then it's doesn't break the sequel barrier as Toy Story 4 and Incredibles II are right up after this film hits theaters.)

Toy Story 4 pushed back to 6/15/18 (not surprising although I was expecting Cars 3 or Incredibles II to get this release, gives them enough time to adjust the time skip a little easier, just tack on an extra year to Bonnie's age.)

Incredibles II set for a 6/21/19 release. (Kind of got that release right, but that puts it directly in front of whatever Summer hits are out by that timeframe and possibly 1 of the Avengers films).

Quote 0 0
Sally
Really disappointing about Toy Story 4 being pushed back, and Cars 3 being pulled instead, but im looking forward to these
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Kind of Glad they pushed Toy Story 4, gives them more time to make an amazing film fans want. Cars 3, I've shared my distaste for this movie multiple times, but I am quite surprised its a little under 2 years away and we still don't know who is directing. Incredibles 2, SO EXITED this is coming, wasn't expecting it to come out earlier so not really disappointing knowing that it is 4 years away... And of course, an original Pixar movies is always something to get exited for!
Quote 1 0
ReptilePatrol
Wow, such exciting news!

@VioletParrfanatic I don't think we'll have to worry about The Incredibles 2's box office performance, given the extreme amount of hype surrounding it haha! Also Disney will make sure there's no conflict with Marvel or Star Wars or Disney Animation, so the next biggest competitor I can think of would possibly be the next Minions movie, though I think even Universal would steer well clear of The Incredibles 2.

I had been predicting a June 2019 release for Incredibles 2 (and I'm sure plenty of you guys predicted that too) so I'm glad I was right - though it would have been an extremely pleasant surprise if it was June 2018 instead. I'm thinking there's probably an unannounced original film for November 2018, because it seems unlikely that they'd release two sequels in a row after what happened with their 2011-2013 slump. Excited that there's a set date for Incredibles 2 to look forward to though!

There's a teeny little part of me that's hoping that Pixar is gonna fix the Cars franchise with Cars 3 instead of letting it die on a bad note (Cars 2), so I'm not sure whether the bump in release is a signal of it going well, or that the popular belief that they're just milking the franchise is true. If they're moving it up because TS4 needs more time and they don't wanna skip a summer, well then at least they're not gonna compromise Coco. Either way, I'm pretty unsure of what to expect from Cars 3.

TS4 being pushed back: hopefully this means it'll be a good continuation of the series (and TS3 has set a really, really high bar) and won't be rushed. I'm not as concerned about TS4 as I am with Incredibles 2 or Cars 3, but hopefully we'll get more info soon!
Quote 1 0
ReptilePatrol
According to Variety, Pixar has two untitled movies set for March 13, 2020 and June 19, 2020.

Im guessing one of them is perhaps Pete Docter's next film, and the other one maybe Bob Peterson's (it was announced that he was transferring to another project after being taken off TGD, right?) or Pete Sohn's, though I'm not too sure how long on average it takes Sohn to make a film (though for Docter I think it's about 5-6 years and speeding up, so a 2020 release is certainly possible). Or perhaps another sequel to something, though with all the sequels already coming from 2016-2019, the only thing left would perhaps be a third Monsters film.

Strange for a Pixar film to have a March release date though, I don't think that's ever happened before, it's usually either June or November; however, I do believe Disney has arranged releases for March and December before, just to revert back to Pixar's traditional June or November timeslots.
Quote 0 0
Britney
Please DON'T make a third part of Monsters INC, I thought that movie was amzing and I was hoping to watch a continuation of it, if you can remember its ending with Sully entering Boo's room again and he smiles when he sees her. Monsters University was nothing that I expected to watch if Pixar decided to make another part of Monster Inc I wanted a continuation, not a prequel, so it disappoint me at all.

About Toy Story 4, I was very happy with the third part and to me is all done with that, I mean the way it ends, it's the perfect way to close the franchise. I'm afraid they make a big mistake making another one and I don't know if the idea of a "love story" could work as well as the other 3, so I don't know what to say about another Toy Story film,even though I adore them and I grew up watching all of them so they are special to me.

About Finding Dory, I think that Finding Nemo doesn't need a sequel, but why not giving it a chance? I want to watch it, even though Finding Nemo isn't one of my fav Pixar films.

About Cars 3, actually I understand why you don't want another one but with the disaster that Cars 2 was, I think that they NEED to fix it somehow, whether you like it or not, because if you forget about Cars 2, the original Cars film was pretty amazing. It had a lot of emotion, great animation, great scenes, the part where McQueen drives and sees the waterfall, that was so beautiful work that Pixar made and when he has to leave town being in love and separating him from friends that he just made. that was a very emotional scene if you look it from the character's POV. But don't forget the humour it has, To me Cars was the funniest Pixar's film ever! but also the story of Route 66 was very interesting and you can see the sadness in the characters when the town was abandoned. So it was a good story full of heart and remember that it's something special for John Lasseter. Cars 1 to me was perfect as any other Pixar film. They teaches us they can animate anything, so here we have cars animated, and what's so wrong with that? if there's a good story behind it you need to focus on the situations and the character's feelings, like in every Pixar film! So if Cars 3 has a story written from the heart then I'm already running to the theatres as soon as posible...

About The Incredibles 2, what can I say? I want to watch it! that was a movie meant to be continued, it deserves a real sequel and I hope that the long wait is worth it!

About Coco, I don't have problems in watching new Pixar's films so bring it on!
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
ReptilePatrol wrote:
According to Variety, Pixar has two untitled movies set for March 13, 2020 and June 19, 2020.

Wow, March AND June of the same year? Assuming its true, it seems unlike Pixar. I mean, that is literally 3 months between two films! Would the March one even have time to get the total revenues at the Box Office? Inisde Out came out 4 months ago and it is still making the money. Its run is almost over and it will be out on DVD and Blu-Ray before The Good Dinosaur hits theaters. I don´t know how reliable Variety´s coments are because having 2 movies released by the same company in the spam of 3 months seems like a pain in the butt. 
Quote 0 0
Vladben18
I'm very excited to see Cars 3 hopefully Holley and Mater go out on a date like it said in the 2 of cars. Other movies I am very excited for them to come out. sorry for my spelling if it doesn't make sense to you guys.
Quote 0 0
Britney
Honestly, I don't want any character from Cars 2 to appear in Cars 3 because they don't fit with the first one at all! I want to come back to what Cars 1 was. I mean, I wish that Pixar could focus more on the ending of the original film and continue it from there, forgeting that Cars 2 exists, like if it were a story between Cars 1 and Cars 2. Of course, that is just my opinion. I thought Cars 2 was terrible as a sequel for the first one, but it wasn't so bad as a movie to watch, it's enjoyable.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Luis504170 wrote:
ReptilePatrol wrote:

Wow, March AND June of the same year? Assuming its true, it seems unlike Pixar. I mean, that is literally 3 months between two films!

It's definitely true and definitely very interesting - we just wrote a post about it and the dates were released on the official Disney blog. They had to have made the March decision based on another film they're avoiding at some point. Very intriguing indeed! We put together this updated image (shown below) of their slate of films through 2020 and started two new threads for the March 2020 and June 2020 releases so we can chat about them as we learn more.

[Pixar%2BPost%2B-%2BUpcoming%2BFilm%2BSlate%2BThrough%2B2020]
Quote 0 0
hotdogboy96
I find it fascinating that we're getting 2 films every other year (2015, 2017, 2020) hopefully this becomes a trend - more Pixar = awesomeness! I'd like to see original films in 2020, I'm gonna guess one of those movies will be Bob Peterson's next project. It sure is a fantastic time to be a Pixar fan! [tongue]
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Orignial film, Sequel, Sequel...
Orignial film, Sequel, Sequel...

It sounds like a waltz.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy