Thepixarfanofthefamily05
A while ago I found some info on a website called Animationinsider on blogger. His blog is know taken down because people believed it was fake, including me. But in early July he gave details on a film that has an African American cast and that centers around jazz. What does that sound like? Soul, of course! So I thought I would share some other info he has on there.  He described 5 films. One about farm dogs in England, one about horses in the west, one about a deaf boys using sign language, one about FC Barcelona, and one about a boy raised by cheetahs. He also said that the Brian Fee film will be released in 2021. The FC Barcelona film in March 2022, and Domee Shi in June 2022. He also gave these release dates. June 16 2023, March 8 2024. And June 21 2024. Know I don’t know if any of this is real, but know I have some hope! Share your thoughts!
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Very interesting to hear this. Rumors are always hard to gauge as sometimes one is right while the other is way off base. Plus, even if they are accurate, sometimes the films are shifted, scrapped, or something else happens.

Interestingly, the soccer-themed movie has been rumored for a while actually (since Feb 2018).
Quote 0 0
Thepixarfanofthefamily05
I agree. I read somewhere that the person who ran this website was the AnytownGuy, someone who was rumored to be putting out fake animation news and accused of hacking into Nickelodeon. But he was right about Soul person it was announced and that it will feature Jazz and will have an African American cast. I also saw someone on IMDB describe these as future Pixar films, but it could be the same person. Even if this is fake, I couldn’t contain this information any longer.
Quote 0 0
Noggyjoggy
I guess I can say this,  I was at Pixar the other day applying for an internship and the tour guide showed us the many films in the various stages of development and I can say most of this is accurate, and yes Brian Fee's film will be for June 18 2021.
Quote 0 0
Thepixarfanofthefamily05
Do you know which of these films fit into which release dates? Good luck on getting the job!!
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Oh god, please no. A Pixar sports movie sounds like the kind of thing you'd get from a genie trying to ruin your wishes.

"I wish Pixar would make original films again."

"Mwhahahahaha, they're making one in the most cliched of all genres!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

Quote:
one about horses in the west
one about a boy raised by cheetahs.

If this stuff actually happens, I'm calling it now; one or both of these will have an animal that isn't a dog acting like a dog. Most likely the latter.

Quote:

I guess I can say this,  I was at Pixar the other day applying for an internship and the tour guide showed us the many films in the various stages of development and I can say most of this is accurate, and yes Brian Fee's film will be for June 18 2021.

Don't they make you sign something saying you won't tell people about stuff before showing you things?
Quote 0 0
Noggyjoggy
Do you know which of these films fit into which release dates? Good luck on getting the job!!
They're all in varying stages of development
Quote 0 0
Noggyjoggy
Don't they make you sign something saying you won't tell people about stuff before showing you things?

Yes, but the cats pretty much out of the bag at this point so I can say that MOST of this is true
Quote 0 0
Thepixarfanofthefamily05
Do you know which is Brian Fee's film and Domee Shi's film. Also if one of these got cancelled, which do you think it would be.
Quote 0 0
Noggyjoggy
Do you know which is Brian Fee's film and Domee Shi's film. Also if one of these got cancelled, which do you think it would be.
Can't say about that at the moment 
Quote 0 0
Frustrated
I’m not an insider at all, but there’s something else that can possibly be narrowed down. Mark Andrews was directing a film at Pixar for many years, probably four to six years, but as someone noted a while back, Mark apparently left Pixar as soon as Incredibles 2 was finished and the leadership change occurred. I figure this because his LinkedIn profile indicates he’s currently pitching projects (some live-action) and is employed by a place called Mythos Studios. It is also evident because I noticed that Toy Story 4 is the first Pixar film to not show his name listed in the Senior Creative Team. I wonder if his departure was unceremonious since there was never a public announcement about it. Maybe something about the way he left, and abandoning a film he had been directing for several years, was looked down upon. That much is just speculation, though.

Anyway, he was directing a film that suggested that it may have sci-fi elements to it. I originally thought his film would come out in 2020, because more than 8 years would be a really long-time for a returning Pixar director to release a film after their last film. I thought his film was set for June 2020, and that Pete Docter’s film would come in 2021, but because he left, I figured that Mark’s film was delayed or cancelled, and Pete’s film was moved up a year since he’s popular within the studio. As for Mark’s film, based on the description of the other movies, it sounds like it may have been cancelled. I thought they may have given it to someone else to give them three years to “fix” it, but that seems less likely now. Unless, of course, they’re pushing it way far back into future development.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
We agree that it seems that Mark has left the studio without them making any announcements or him officially noting anything. We likewise noticed his name not included amongst the senior creative team in TS4 and assumed that was the case then. Kind of a bummer.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Noggyjoggy wrote:
I was at Pixar the other day applying for an internship and the tour guide showed us the many films in the various stages of development and I can say most of this is accurate, and yes Brian Fee's film will be for June 18 2021.

Quick comment/inquiry - I don't want to get too rumor-ish, but something smells fishy. I'm happy to be wrong, but there are a few things I'm scratching my head over. First, someone wouldn't head over to Pixar and apply (it's not like getting a job at a gas station where you head in and fill out an application). I can also confirm that they're not taking people on tours and telling them a whole lot of details about upcoming films if they're only applying for an internship. The intern tour wouldn't head over to the upper level of the Brooklyn building either (which is where those other films would/are being developed).

I'd be more inclined to say, if you are getting information, that it's from another source.

Also, you may be using a VPN, but your IP is in the UK...you'd have to be very far along in the internship process to have them invite you in...more likely they'd do Skype interviews if you were across the pond. Again, this could be a VPN or spoofing thing, but that stuck out as well.

Again, I'm happy to admit that I'm wrong and am happy that you're here holding conversations - but, I just want to at least get some of the oddities out of the way if at all possible.
Quote 3 0
Thepixarfanofthefamily05
I would like to make a couple of comments based on what TJ said. If you just applied for the job, they wouldn’t give you a tour of all of their in development and unannounced projects. Second, you won’t be able to work at Pixar in the UK. Third, I remember your name (Noggyjoggy) on a website and I think you spread false news. You are maybe the AnyTownGuy. And fourth, there are so many better ways to lie. It might be my fault for putting this up, but at least I said that it is probably fake. Know you could’ve said you took a tour of Pixar and learned these things. I think we might’ve busted you!!😁😁😁
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I'll jump back in here and note that we shouldn't pile on. That's not to say you did anything wrong Thepixarfanofthefamily05, I just wanted to head this off in case anything else popped up — just don't want a mob to form in the forum. ðŸ˜‹ As you guys know, we watch and monitor every post that happens here for spamming, relevance, and accuracy (as much as we can be accurate talking about rumors). If Noggyjoggy would like to reply, that's OK, but let's not take this one any further for the time being. Thanks everyone!
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy