Pixar Post - T.J.

Has anyone bought any of the Scare Student toys from Monsters U? I have two questions...
  1. On the back of a lot of the packages they show Randall as a toy - but has anyone actually seen him online or in stores yet?
  2. More interestingly, we have one of the Johnny Worthington scare students toys and it has the look of a crack under his chin (see photo). What's interesting is that I looked on eBay and in all photos I've seen, it has the faint cracked look as well. Does anyone else have one of these and if so, does it also look like it's cracked?
Quote 0 0
badkitty
I just found Randall as a separate figure on ebay, so he's definitely available  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/R162-DISNEY-PIXAR-MONSTERS-UNIVERSITY-SCARE-STUDENTS-5-RANDY-ACTION-FIGURE-/171091455248?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item27d5d86d10
Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
I have the mini Art.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Wow, that's weird "badkitty" - I noticed that the version that was on eBay showed Randy with squinted eyes, but on the back of the packaging for the Scare Students toys, it shows a smiling Randy with glasses and wide eyes (I attached a photo). I wonder if he was changed at some point between the release of the original toys and the production of the toys and there was some delay due to that? I guess we'll have to see if Randy shows up in the U.S. since the eBay auction is being shipped from China. Interesting.

Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Hey T.J.! Yup! I have every scare student except Randy. He has not had a normal U.S. release yet. The Terry and Terri single pack hasn't been released yet either (but obviously got them and Don in the Target release) so maybe Randy will go out with them  in that wave? From what I understand, the fall of this year will see more MU merch. I'm also still waiting for the last 2 fearsome friends to be released-Carla and Dean Hardscrabble. I hope there are many more waves of those to get a lot more of monsters seen around campus! There also should be a couple more roll a scares too-I've seen pictures of Don and Archie which will be great additions! 

Also, yes my Johnny has the same line/crack under his chin! Guess that's just how it is? 

And as far as Randy's head...it very well could be that the figures has 2 different heads to swap. Action figures do that often these days and it wouldn't surprise me! I know it comes with an accessory to make his tail look somewhat invisible. Actually now that I'm taking a better look at other images of him, I think it's just the eyes printed on the glasses that give him the big eyes geeky look and they are removable. Remove the glasses to reveal his squinty face : )

That ebay auction for him says  no accessories : )
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
That would actually be really neat to have the glasses come off to reveal his squinty eyes...but yeah, I also saw that the auction mentioned that there weren't any accessories. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

That's also weird about Johnny and that "Crack" on his chin - I can't imagine how that got through a quality check. I wonder if anyone else out there has one that doesn't have the crack.

Also - I saw your tweet today with the pic of the Archie and Don Roll-a-Scare toys - those are great!
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
yup guess we'll have to wait! Glad you saw my pic on twitter...I was exited to see that! Looking forward to seeing what new stuff is coming our way...will the expo this week reveal upcoming products and toys for fall time/next year? 

also, finally listening to your podcast right now! Almost done and amazing work as always! Nail it perfectly every time...LOVE listening to your discussions! 
Quote 0 0
badkitty
Yeah I was thinking maybe there are alternate heads for the Randy figure, or maybe two separate figures if not! 
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Terri and Terri is finally here! I picked one up tonight out of a fresh case. It had 2 mikes, a Sulley, an OK Sulley, Squishy, and T&T. No Johnny, Randy, or Art. As for Randy, I recently picked one up as well. The figure itself has squinty eyes, the big open eyes are painted on the glasses.I will post pics soon.
-Randy Allen
Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
About a month ago, I found the Mike and Randy two pack at the local Smith's Marketplace. Last month I got the Sulley/Hardscrabble set for my birthday.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
mikewazowski2013 wrote:
Terri and Terri is finally here! I picked one up tonight out of a fresh case. It had 2 mikes, a Sulley, an OK Sulley, Squishy, and T&T. No Johnny, Randy, or Art. As for Randy, I recently picked one up as well. The figure itself has squinty eyes, the big open eyes are painted on the glasses.I will post pics soon. -Randy Allen

That's so great - you've been on a roll with these, Randy! It's nice to know that new cases are showing up out there as well and what is included in them! Crazy!
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
I've been fortunate to get some great finds as of late. I scored 4 more packs of the new scare cards over the weekend as well. Once I get my office straightened up and my MU collection organized, I will post pics. I've bought a lot lately and its just sitting in boxes. But I hope to have it all set up soon.
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Meanwhile, here's something just released.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
mikewazowski2013 wrote:
I've been fortunate to get some great finds as of late. I scored 4 more packs of the new scare cards over the weekend as well.

Wait, you scored 4 more packs of scare cards? I'm assuming you picked some up online...or were you lucky enough to have spotted these in stores now too! Ha! [smile]

Also, yeah that new set of Monsters U toys from the Disney Store is great - a few of us were chatting about those as well and this weekend was a great time to pick them up at 25% off with the Disney Store Friends and Family discounts! Love that set!

Also - can't wait to see the setup - that will be great!
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
I was to get in touch with someone at the store who had a few left. [smile]

I actually bought this set last weekend. It was on sale for 59.00. They had 40% off last weekend on MU items only.

But then I bought a second one this weekend on Disneystore.com for 59.99 plus 25% and free shipping. It totalled at about 40.00 [smile] I also ordered the new huge Mike and Art plush toys to get me over the 75.00 for free shipping. Lots of awesome stuff coming out right now and lots of good deals.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy