Dan the Pixar Fan
I got a couple fun responses on Twitter after tweeting about which Pixar movie should be the theme of my birthday this year since year since we don't have a new release in May as originally planned.

T.J. here mentioned he had a WALL-E one back in 2009 and tweeted up a picture of it! That inspired me to do this post (and would love to see any other fave pics if you have them!) since I realized many of you have probably had a cool birthday Pixar party or 2!

As for me, last year I had a MU birthday (seen here) and in 2010 I had a Toy Story 3 one. Lookin back a ways, in 1997 I had an original Toy Story one on my 7th birthday (I tweeted a picture here, lower left corner of collage).

What Pixar themed birthdays have YOU had? Post your comments and pictures here!
Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
My mom thinks that at 15, I'm too old to have theme birthday parties. I try to subtly make it Disney or Pixar (mostly Pixar). Two years ago, my 14th, I had the bakery put a rice paper version of the Luxo Jr. Ball on top. We also watched Cars 2. This last year, I had the bakery decorate the cake with Sulley's colors. I wore my Lilo and Stitch t-shirt and we watched Monsters University.
Quote 0 0
oozma-girl
Well for my birthday, I put on my favorite Oozma Kappa shirt and I also had a cake that was themed of Oozma Kappa.  Afterwards I watched Monsters University. ^^
Cake picture is below.

[1654005_806893365994441_568107650_n] 
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Very cool oozma-girl! That's an awesome cake and sounds like you had an awesome birthday : )
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
So my daughter has decided to have a monsters University birthday party which is really awesome for me but with getting all of the preparations of this party together (because it's going to be a pretty big one), I have failed to come up with any ideas on the scare games that she wants to play. I want to keep it reasonably cheap because there's going to be a minimum of 25 kids at this event and the rent on the building, the food and the decorations alone have already cost a small fortune and the only game that I have put together so far is pin the eye on Mike.

She actually wanted to play some scare games just like they did on the movie but I've been so busy with work, her cheerleading and softball, and putting this party together that I haven't had time to sit down and use my creative ideas to put anything together.

So I thought I would come to this great group of people who are full of ideas and ask for your help. Thank you and advance and I will be sure to post plenty of pictures
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Oooh, a Monsters U-themed birthday sounds great! Of course it only makes sense that your daughter would want to keep the MU tradition alive with all that MU merch in your house!

So, if you're trying to think of games related to the scare games - first let's define the scare games. they had five categories.
  1. Toxicity Challenge - Avoiding toxic items which would be from a child's room - but instead they used the stinging glow urchins.
  2. Avoid the Parent - This took place in the library and involved capturing the flag without making a sound.
  3. Don't Scare the Teen - Run through a maze and avoid the wooden popups which had teens on them...although you could scare the young children!
  4. Hide and Sneak - Stay out of sight while a group of referees tries to spot people sneaking out towards to front door.
  5. Simulated Scare - We all know this one - a big scare in front of the whole school!
OK, so with that being said - I have a few ideas which may help spark a few more ideas. I would probably whittle down the event to 3 events per team to speed things along and I'd break them down like follows.
  1. I'd create some sort of scavenger hunt where small teams have to figure out (mostly easy) clues to find little trinkets (related to the movie of course). Like, have the team that you assign to the Oozma Kappas have to find hidden figures of Mike, Sulley, Terry/Terri, Art, Squishy and Don (you could group the figures to find 2 at a time). For the questions, I'd leave small hints like, "You can find your first hidden treasure where Monsters sometimes hide" (which would make them think to look under a bed or in the closet)...and so on!
  2. For a second round, I'd probably play a game, kind of like Taboo - while staying in the same "frat and sorority" teams. Have you ever played that board game? Well, there are teams of multiple players and people take turns reading items off of a card trying to get their team to guess in a timed scenario. For instance, if I was the one playing at the time, I would grab the first card (that you created) with clues related to Pixar movies - and I would be able to say any word that WASN'T already listed on the card. For example, if I grabbed the card and it said, Green, one eye, Sulley, Billy Crystal, Small Monster - I couldn't say any of those words to describe Mike Wazowski - but I'd be trying to get my team to say Mike Wazowski. I could say, "He dates Ceilia in Monsters, Inc."! Essentially, you'd have to create a ton of those cards and whichever team got the most in 2 minutes would win.
  3. For the final challenge, I'd probably have the teams jump out and let out their biggest roar. It would be super-cool if you could get some type of noise meter (with a needle or digital readout) that read decibels. That way whoever the loudest team was collectively in their roar would be the winner (or you could do each one individually and add them up to get a team score).
Whew, those are my thoughts and I would totally want to come to that party! [Cake_zps10b8756a] [Balloon_zps256602e4] [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40] What a blast! Hey, if you wanted a Monsters U poster to giveaway at the party (or if you wanted one to decorate with...not that you would need one with everything else you have), I have an extra movie poster. If you want it, I'd be happy to send it along if you'd be willing to pick up the shipping cost?
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Thank you so much TJ for taking the time to reply. I had actually considered the roaring contest. She was wanting some sort of toxicity challenge and even found those gel filled pink balls with the spikes on them at a store (and they light up) but they were quite expensive and I didn't know if we would really have enough room to roll 25 kids down a very small hallway without trying to touch pink balls. And then without any of their body parts actually swelling up, it would be hard to tell who touched them and who didn't.

These ideas will definitely be included in the party. And you and Julie are welcome to the party if you would like to drive to the very bottom part of Ohio. I don't know exactly where you live but I am sure that it is a little bit of a distance, but you are welcome. On another note I really appreciate the offer on the poster and I would gladly pay the shipping. However the party is Friday and I don't know if that would leave enough time for it to get here. But if it does allow, feel more than free to ship it out and I will pay you the shipping on it. If not I can definitely hang it in her bedroom as we for some reason never actually acquired a movie poster.

On a sidenote, did you ever receive the scare cards that I sent you? If you have, I haven't been keeping up much the past three weeks because of work and my daughters busy schedule.

Here is a 54" gliding ballon that I picked up at a place called party city (although I prefer to call it party central) and of course I just couldn't resist although my wife told me no LOL

Thank you for these ideas and for everything. It is appreciated more than you know!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hey Randy,

Well, I had one more idea come up after I saw this online...a cover that you could put over a flashlight that would make a Mike Wazowski image...you could play a version of flashlight tag outside once it gets darker out with the Mike flashlights (ideally find green ones)! To download the full image, click on it to enlarge it and then click the Save button on the lower right.
[flashlight-cover-mike-wazowski-printable-0911_FDCOM_zpsa8b31a87] 
Oh, and yes I did get the cards - thanks a million. I just sent an updated email to you as well - keep an eye out for it! Bummer, if you were near Toledo or anything like that we'd totally crash the party! Ha! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
We're only four hours south of Toledo so what's another four hours so you can party like a scarer? Lol. I promise no paint or flowers or plush animals will fall on you from the ceiling.

Love the flashlight idea. Thank you so much. I never even thought of that and I actually have all four of the spin master projector lights never even thought about putting them to use! But this, this is pretty cool.
Quote 0 0
mikewazowski2013
Preparing to party like scarers tomorrow

Quote 0 0
Amber Smith Wallace
We had a Wall-e themed birthday and photo shoots for my son's 4th birthday!  You can find all of the photos and ideas on my Pinterest page....

http://www.pinterest.com/amberswallace/a-wall-e-birthday/

A Wall-E themed birthday: The Invitation  ©Amber S. Wallace Photography, North Carolina

©Amber S. Wallace Photography
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
mikewazowski2013 wrote:
Preparing to party like scarers tomorrow!

Ha, Awesome! Hope it's a blast - You'll have to fill us in on what games you play and how well they're received!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Amber Smith Wallace wrote:
We had a Wall-e themed birthday and photo shoots for my son's 4th birthday!=

Everything looked so great at the party! I had seen some of those pictures before on your Twitter feed, but I hadn't ever seen some of the additional detail ones with the cupcakes and the boot with the flowers in it! So great! [smile_zpsf797a80b]
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy