maxxie03
A new Spanish trailer featuring new footage of Bing Bong and toddler Riley!

Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Wow, that's a lot. Did that...did that just show the ending? [Confused_zps36c72db0]

And I'm a little disappointed, I was expecting little Riley to be cuter. And I was expecting her emotions to grow from babies with her (which would have been adorable). I do like the way Sadness seems to just pop in there, though. 
Quote 1 0
shadowjonathan
Sadness's reaction: aww, why not in english?
Angers reaction: *just dumbstruck face*
disgusts reaction: *finally finds something more interesting than herself*
fears reaction: WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Joys reaction: OMGOMGOMGOMG NEW TRAILER I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE NOW WE HAVE SEEN BABY RILEY!!!!!!
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Wow, just like two years ago with Monsters University, the international trailers show a ton of new footage! Wow! 

The part with Joy and Sadness slowly sliding down the headquarters window after they splatted on it reminds me of Russel doing that in Up on the Spirit of Adventure.

We're working up a post on this now - great eye as usual, Max!
Quote 0 0
goldenstate5
Boy I'm really glad that trailer was in spanish, that was the only thing getting me to watch it. The Japanese trailer can stay as far away from me as possible... the Monsters University one ruined the surprise of the climax. Actually, this might be the last trailer I'll willingly watch. I had already read about the opening sequence, so I was totally fine with actually seeing it. And I'm pretty sure the last bit is an intentional callback to "Up", it's way, way too similar.

BTW if anybody notices, there's a short clip of Fear walking throughout Headquarters at night while the memories flow into storage, and you can clearly see bright yellow light strips that lead from the core memories, straight to Riley's five personality islands. So the reason why the islands turn grey is because she's lost what makes them function. 

Also, hello. I've been lurking here for awhile but I just had to make a post. It's crazy that this movie is still over three months away, but pretty much everyday we're getting new footage! I'm going to imagine it'll soften in April, but the wait is tedious I'm telling ya!
Quote 1 0
Bonnie
This is making me wonder if there are large amounts of time when only certain emotions exist. Can't imagine a baby being disgusted by really anything, so maybe she doesn't come into play for a while.

I'm guessing Fear, then Anger, the Disgust show up in that order. 
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Bonnie wrote:
This is making me wonder if there are large amounts of time when only certain emotions exist. Can't imagine a baby being disgusted by really anything, so maybe she doesn't come into play for a while.

I'm guessing Fear, then Anger, the Disgust show up in that order. 

The correct order is Fear, Disgust and Anger at the end. Anger comes right after Disgust in the same broccoli incident.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
I love these new shots! It was almost nothing new, except for the new footage of the already previously described first five minutes! The new shots of the islands and places of the mind are breathtaking. The cinematography in this will be Fantastic! The only problem is the shot were Joy and Sadness get back to headquarters (kind of). DONT SPOIL ANYTHING PLEASE!

It is also great that I know Spanish!!!!
Quote 1 0
Bonnie
Luis504170 wrote:

The correct order is Fear, Disgust and Anger at the end. Anger comes right after Disgust in the same broccoli incident.

I presumed Anger was already there, as well as Disgust, and this was just one particular incident where they both came into use. Though, I guess if this is what made Anger show up, that'd explain why everyone's standing back a bit and looking at him. 
Quote 0 0
shadowjonathan
goldenstate5 wrote:
BTW if anybody notices, there's a short clip of Fear walking throughout Headquarters at night while the memories flow into storage, and you can clearly see bright yellow light strips that lead from the core memories, straight to Riley's five personality islands. So the reason why the islands turn grey is because she's lost what makes them function. 

are you seriously noticing that right now?
Quote 0 1
shadowjonathan
Luis504170 wrote:
It is also great that I know Spanish!!!!

are you up for the challenge of translating everything to us? (i don't know spanish)
Quote 0 0
goldenstate5
shadowjonathan wrote:
goldenstate5 wrote:

are you seriously noticing that right now?

Uh, rude much?
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Well the new footage in the beginning just baically has joy narrating and she says.

"From the first moment she opened her eyes, I was there"
Joy appears in her mind while she´s born, then she says.

"It was so amazing, well... for 33 seconds"

Riley cries and creates Sadness, who says.

"Hi, I´m S a d n e s s s s s"

Joy responds with. 

"ohhh.... Hi? Let me see if I can fix this".
Takes controls.

Joy:"Then the headquarters started to get packed, this is disgust, who makes sure Riley doesn´t get poisoned. This is anger. This is fear, he pretty much makes sure Riley is safe"

Fear controls Riley with wagon.

Basically the rest is exactly the same as the American trailer but with new and beautiful shots.

There´s a new line from fear. "We haven´t died today, it means it was a good day in my book!"

Sadness also says in the train of tought "I´m so ugly, and so sufferable". Joy tries to console her.

And Finally at the very end, Fear says, "I only wish Joy and Sadness were here" That´s the part they splat into the headquarter window!

Hope I hepled.
Quote 3 0
Luis504170
goldenstate5 wrote:
Boy I'm really glad that trailer was in spanish, that was the only thing getting me to watch it. The Japanese trailer can stay as far away from me as possible... the Monsters University one ruined the surprise of the climax. Actually, this might be the last trailer I'll willingly watch. I had already read about the opening sequence, so I was totally fine with actually seeing it. And I'm pretty sure the last bit is an intentional callback to "Up", it's way, way too similar.

Also, hello. I've been lurking here for awhile but I just had to make a post. It's crazy that this movie is still over three months away, but pretty much everyday we're getting new footage! I'm going to imagine it'll soften in April, but the wait is tedious I'm telling ya!

I love that shot with Fear! The long term memory at night looks fantastic!! And Hi! I was also new here not too long ago! Nice to meet you! 
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Bonnie wrote:
Luis504170 wrote:

I presumed Anger was already there, as well as Disgust, and this was just one particular incident where they both came into use. Though, I guess if this is what made Anger show up, that'd explain why everyone's standing back a bit and looking at him. 

Yes, it makes a lot of sense you would think that, I would too. But since the first five minute description from those individuals that got to see a screening of them at CinemaCon. They Specifically said that Anger comes after Disgust.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy