maxxie03
Just revealed at the D23 Expo

[tumblr_nt2wleIWsl1udjljjo1_1280] 
Quote 1 0
VioletParrfanatic1989
maxxie03 wrote:
Just revealed at the D23 Expo

http://36.media.tumblr.com/ab221a787e489e769410bf8eb69987cc/tumblr_nt2wleIWsl1udjljjo1_1280.jpg

It looks awesome, with the way it looks the black background over a dim red aura surrounding the logo means we might be getting our Elastigirl focused plot and it's going to be pretty dark, unless the black background signifies another supersuit change in the middle of the film.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
The Incredibles 2 is set for a Summer 2019 release date according to D23 attenders. 
Quote 1 0
ReptilePatrol
I love how they split the "i" in two instead of just slapping a "2" onto it.
Quote 1 0
mac95
I think it looks great! But VioletParrfanatic1989, why do you think it will be more Violet-centric?
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
Disney has tweeted the full resolution and really crisp looking version of the Incredibles 2 logo: https://twitter.com/disney/status/632583376214622208

EDIT: here's the image itself:
[CMdjOWjWIAARRwc] 
Quote 1 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

mac95 wrote:
I think it looks great! But VioletParrfanatic1989, why do you think it will be more Violet-centric?

When did I ever say it would focus on Violet (as much of a fan-dream it would be but I knows that's out of the question)? I'm thinking the sequel will focus on Elastigirl's past possibly coming back to haunt her in the present and it'll have a disastrous effect on herself and her family forcing her to go on an adventure with her family tagging along.

Plus Bird had said on his Twitter account that the sequel won't focus on any of the kids and said the parents were the main focus, hence why I'm betting Helen will be the main character (which would continue a trend with Pixar throwing female characters into main roles.)

Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Did I miss an indication Elastigirl had a past involving things she wouldn't want to come up now, or would this past be a thing made up for the sequel?
Quote 0 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

Bonnie wrote:
Did I miss an indication Elastigirl had a past involving things she wouldn't want to come up now, or would this past be a thing made up for the sequel?

My guess is as good as anyone's (it'll probably be made up, but Helen did have a ton of friends that we didn't know about in the 1st film (made evident before the plane scene), since most of the story focused on Bob trying to get back into superheroing), I'm sure Bird will cook up something great.

Quote 0 0
mac95
Quote:
Originally posted by VioletParrfanatic1989
When did I ever say it would focus on Violet (as much of a fan-dream it would be but I knows that's out of the question)? I'm thinking the sequel will focus on Elastigirl's past possibly coming back to haunt her in the present and it'll have a disastrous effect on herself and her family forcing her to go on an adventure with her family tagging along.

You said it right after you asked me that, and you said it in your qoute below:

Quote:
Originally posted by VioletParrfanatic1989
It looks awesome, with the way it looks the black background over a dim red aura surrounding the logo means we might be getting our Elastigirl focused plot and it's going to be pretty dark, unless the black background signifies another supersuit change in the middle of the film.

Quote:
Originally posted by VioletParrfanatic1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie

My guess is as good as anyone's (it'll probably be made up, but Helen did have a ton of friends that we didn't know about in the 1st film (made evident before the plane scene), since most of the story focused on Bob trying to get back into superheroing), I'm sure Bird will cook up something great.

What do Helen's old friends have to do with Elastigirl's possibly dark past?

Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
I think it would be wonderful if Elastigirl is going to be the focus of Incredibles 2, since Mr Incredible was the focus of the first. It would go along with Pixar's recent trend in more female protagonists and would also fit in with what Bird said on Twitter (anybody have a link to that, btw?).

We know that Elastigirl has at least one old friend, Eda Mode aside - the guy she borrowed the plane from, who was eventually cut out of the movie. But does she have any other old friends besides those who are also Bob's old friends (Eda, the other superheroes, etc.)?

As for how her old friends could be linked to a possibly dark past, well, they'd just be involved in some sort of way - it's a dark past, and it's her old friends, and the finer details would be up to Brad Bird. There are hints here and there from the original but they may or may not be utilized (for example one of her friends has these jets on hand and owes Elastigirl for something. I think in an earlier version it was said that Elastigirl went to flying school or something like that).

Of course, this is all assuming that the movie will feature Elastigirl and her possibly dark past, which might not actually be what ends up in the movie haha. The black background may simply mean that the sequel will be darker and more violent than the original, and not necessarily an indicator of a dark past, though it's certainly a tantalizing theory.

In particular I'm curious as to whether they'll follow real life time and jump 15 years, similar to the Toy Story franchise (assuming Incredibles 2 is coming in 2019) or pick up shortly after where the original left off (similar to what's being done with Finding Dory), because this could potentially make a huge difference in regards to the kids and how the family is functioning (will they be dealing with Violet/Dash/Jack-Jack moving out and the parents starting to become old, or will the setup remain pretty similar to the original?).
Quote 1 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

I hope they go the Finding Dory route with the sequel (aging the whole family should be saved for a possible 3rd film as the 3rd film could be a coming of age tale for the 3 kids, although the sequel could very well do that with Violet's character if Helen is the main character, have her be the same age as she was in the 1st film but make her mature very quickly as the film progresses) and I'm surprised someone shares my views on how the sequel might look rather than going with what all the sites keeps reporting, and Elastigirl has a very high chance to be the main focus of the sequel as there's plenty of storyline ideas they can take with her character, (and as you said would continues the recent Disney/Pixar tend of ushering female characters into main roles) if she is the main character they better give Violet an equally large role as well, as I think there might be a connection between Tony and Elastigirl that we don't know about (which could ruin Violet's current relationship with him and possibly turn him evil as a result, as he could have some unexplained superpowers that we don't know about, I wouldn't be shocked if Tony turned out to be Helen's long lost son 1 year prior to Violet's birth as that would shake the very foundations of the family apart, hence the Family Dynamic theme coming into play), plus you also have to take into consideration that Bomb-Voyage is still out there, the Underminer is teased (both of them will get payoffs), the unused concepts from the 1st film being used for the sequel (Jack-Jack's goo power, exploring their universe more (better to do that with the family as they are now, rather than a time skip a few years later like the 2nd Cars did), and possibly Xerek (he's part of that unused concepts as well as he was originally going to be the main villain for the 1st film before Syndrome won out, I wouldn't be too shocked if some of the elements from the comics was brought over (which Xerek happens to be from), I would love to see Bird's take on Mezmerella, Rollrgirl (who I can see being Violet's arch-enemy/rival) in his style along with whatever villain he plans on using).

It's all there yet the entire fanbase is choosing to ignore it and wants Jack-Jack to be the main focus of everything, even having him as the villain for the 2nd film which I think is a very bad move as I don't see Disney/Pixar doing that unless it was Lasseter directing the film.

So all-in-all, I hope it's the latter route as aging the whole family can be quite risky to pull off and could ruin the charm that they had in the 1st film, I wouldn't mind a 2-3 year time skip as long as the kids designs remain unchanged (sans Jack-Jack and Dash).

Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy