Luis504170
Just a couple of weeks ago I challenged you to rank all of the Pixar films! Looking back at it now, I admit that it is quite a hard challenge, if you want to take it, go right ahead. To simplify things, I'm going to ask you to give me your top 3 Pixar movies! Results in an easier challenge. And why they are your favorite Pixar films.

1. Up - I adore this film with everything I have. It is extremely diverse with the feelings. You have the heartbreaking back story of Carl and to an extent, Russell. You have the comedic relief of Dug and Kevin. You have the intense moments with the Alpha pack and Muntz. This movie makes you cry of laughter and sadness. And it significantly captures that feeling of a story that old people have to tell. This movie earns its everlasting memory, with not only the animation medium, but the movie medium in general. I cannot praise this movie enough, if I told you everything I love about this movie I would loose you before I even get to No.2, due to the 4-page essay I would write. (seriously, I've done it before)

2. Finding Nemo - Amazing father and son story with amazing characters, story, cinematography etc. Ellen as Dory is just the cherry on top to a wonderful tale in the ocean. Every single adventure they go through (Shark, Jellyfish, Turtles, Seagulls) is just as breathtaking and fun to watch as the last. The diversity of the setting is fantastic. Every place they enter in the ocean has its own atmosphere, color pallet, lighting etc. And it results in a captivating new adventure. Finding Nemo is charming, funny, emotional, and FANTASTIC. CANNOT WAIT for Finding Dory.

3. Wall-E - Another fantastic story that takes two robots, and gives them more personality than most live-action humans in movies. The animation is probably the best of Pixar on this one. It has a captivating story while it also teaches the youngsters a good lesson about the environment. The relationship that Wall-e and Eve develop throughout is just so spot on. You cry with them, laugh with them, smile with them, and that is one of the highest praises a movie could ever get. Not to mention that the almost silent way this movie is told, gives you more emotion than most movies that are clustered with dialogue.

Movies that could replace number 3 any second.

- The Incredibles
- Ratatouille
- Toy Story 2

What about you? What are your top 3?!

Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
This is kind of spoiling what I'm going to post of the 'Let's Rank' topic, here's my top 3 currently:

3. 'Up' - For having the right blend of humor and heart it is truly a good movie. It has so much creativity that I just love to see. Bring on 'Inside Out'!

2. 'Finding Nemo' - This is a Pixar classic, it has unforgettable moments that everyone talks about to this day. I just love this movie!

1. 'WALL-E' - For being like a true work of art that I love about Pixar, there is so much things to love about this movie. Great characters, great story, and of course great animation.

Any thoughts? [Smug_zpsbec03801]
Quote 1 0
Luis504170
PIX-R.113 wrote:
This is kind of spoiling what I'm going to post of the 'Let's Rank' topic, here's my top 3 currently: 3. 'Up' - For having the right blend of humor and heart it is truly a good movie. It has so much creativity that I just love to see. Bring on 'Inside Out'! 2. 'Finding Nemo' - This is a Pixar classic, it has unforgettable moments that everyone talks about to this day. I just love this movie! 1. 'WALL-E' - For being like a true work of art that I love about Pixar, there is so much things to love about this movie. Great characters, great story, and of course great animation. Any thoughts? [Smug_zpsbec03801]

Wow, Your top 3 are my top 3, just in different order!! Cool! Thanks for answering.
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Your welcome, Luis504170! I was shocked to see what we have the same top 3 (just in a different order), too!
Quote 0 0
PixarDude
Here are my Top 3. They are all older ones for some reason, but if this was a Top 5, WALL-E and Up would defiantly be on here.

#1: Toy Story or Toy Story 2 (can't decide which)
I have a hard time deciding which one of these is my favorite. Toy Story is my favorite movie franchise of all time (Star Wars being a VERY close second) and while I loved 3, I don't have as much nostalgia for it as I do the first two. I remember watching them over and over and over again, even to the point where I actually broke the VHS of it XD. The story in both is great and the characters are so great and memorable. Enough rambling on, you all know and love them.

#2: Monsters, Inc.
Again, like both Toy Story 1 and 2, I vaguely remember watching this over and over again , even to the point where I broke the VHS. This film always makes me laugh and makes me cry every time when Sulley says goodbye to Boo. Anyways, let's move onto #3!

#3: Finding Nemo:
This film is very special to me. It was the very first movie I ever saw in theaters (I was about 2 and a half) and I loved every second of it. I love the characters and the underwater setting is perfect and so beautiful, especially for 2003.Of course, I had the DVD as soon as you could say anemone, which if you're Nemo, could take a while[smile] Anyways, it came out around Christmas and I remember watching it a lot and I couldn't get enough of it.

Quote 1 0
BeanoMaster
I don't have time now so I will explain tomorrow.

3. Cars/Monsters Inc/Toy Story
2. WALL-E
1. Ratatouille
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
PixarDude wrote:
Here are my Top 3. They are all older ones for some reason, but if this was a Top 5, WALL-E and Up would defiantly be on here.

#1: Toy Story or Toy Story 2 (can't decide which)
I have a hard time deciding which one of these is my favorite. Toy Story is my favorite movie franchise of all time (Star Wars being a VERY close second) and while I loved 3, I don't have as much nostalgia for it as I do the first two. I remember watching them over and over and over again, even to the point where I actually broke the VHS of it XD. The story in both is great and the characters are so great and memorable. Enough rambling on, you all know and love them.

#2: Monsters, Inc.
Again, like both Toy Story 1 and 2, I vaguely remember watching this over and over again , even to the point where I broke the VHS. This film always makes me laugh and makes me cry every time when Sulley says goodbye to Boo. Anyways, let's move onto #3!

#3: Finding Nemo:
This film is very special to me. It was the very first movie I ever saw in theaters (I was about 2 and a half) and I loved every second of it. I love the characters and the underwater setting is perfect and so beautiful, especially for 2003.Of course, I had the DVD as soon as you could say anemone, which if you're Nemo, could take a while[smile] Anyways, it came out around Christmas and I remember watching it a lot and I couldn't get enough of it.

Great list! Thank you for talking time to respond! And I personally love all of the Toy Stories the same, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be 2. But regardless, they are all pretty much on the same level in my eyes.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy