PixarsBiggestFan Show full post »
Pixarsuperfan8695
New York Comic Con has revealed one of their shared exclusive Pops to be Benson on Amazon!
A2F2CF94-1F3B-4FD3-A928-F87E73CD6DC6.jpeg
Quote 0 0
Oakster
Found on Instagram Gabby Gabby doll found in Brazil shelf. Real? Not sure. But really excited to see this coming our way if it is! 😁 Screenshot_20190914-130343_Instagram.jpg 
Quote 2 0
TheSpaceSheriff
It seems to share the same type of boxes the shopDisney TS4 toys have so I originally assumed it was a cheaper version of a soon to be released full size Disney Store doll. From what I read on the who bought her and posted about it in the FB group, it talks but doesn't seem to have a pull string. I hope she at least gets a worldwide release because she's such a glaring hole in the 1:1 scale Toy Story figures out there.
Quote 1 0
TheSpaceSheriff
Wow, double post.

Anyway, I finally got around to tinkering with my old TSC Woody and the soft & huggable Woody to do a full head swap. It actually turned out to be a little harder than it should've been because I accidentally broke the  neck rotary piece along with the base of the voice box where the neck piece rests so I ordered a cheap used TSC Woody for spare parts. I also decided to completely replace the pull string ring with a small plastic ring from Michael's and added rubber stoppers in the hat to make his hat rest on his head better. I rolled up his sleeves because I'm planning on using the old '95 Woody hands to replace the pair on the TSC Woody. In the meantime, I'm going to try painting the hair lines on the huggable Woody and add some polish over the eyes to make them shine.
swap01.jpg  swap02.jpg  swap03.jpg  swap04.jpg  swap05.jpg 
Despite how hard it was to modify at times, I really like how he turned out so far and wish Thinkway would've updated the signature collection Woody heads with this mold.

Later, I also want to either headswap my current TSC Buzz or just buy a cheap Thinkway Buzz off eBay and do a similar headswap with the crappy karate chop figure. It's not accurate but Buzz seems to flip flop his "toy mode" smirk across media so it would be a neat addition to have. And it will be infinitely easier to headswap.
Image result for karate chop buzz
Quote 2 0
Sumori
Well apparently Hasbro is back on his Toy Story Line and has launched a new Buzz in South America. Looks pretty nice and has fully posable legs and arms. Not like thinkway ones... IMG_20191030_195902.jpg 
Quote 1 0
Cubed
hi all, new here.
i emailed disney store with the following email:
Life Size Trixie the Triceratops, Stinky Pete the Prospector and Wheezy the Squeeze penguin from Toy Story
Hi there! I am a big fan of toy story and i would love if you could make an accurate, life size Trixie, Stinky Pete and Wheezy from Toy Story as we do not have an accurate Trixie and the only accurate Stinky Pete and Wheezys cost over a thousand dollars and most people do not have that much money to spend on a doll and squeak toy. Prospector would be about 13 inches tall from feet to hat, Trixie would be 8 inches from feet to frill and wheezy would be 7 inches from feet to head. If possible, please send this request to the merchandising department and let them know that people would also like it to be on the UK disney store website. Thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from you

and this is the email they sent back:
Dear,
Thank you for your recent email.
Our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those we have specifically requested. The intent of this policy is to avoid the possibility  of future misunderstandings when projects developed by our professional staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work.
Please do not send us any unsolicited original creative materials such as stories or ideas, screenplays or original artwork.
However, we are always pleased to hear from our subscribers, and welcome your comments regarding our shows and network!
Thank you, 
Jamie
We hope you enjoy a Magical Day!

magical day my behind. at first i thought i got this email because of mentioning the height of each characters, but that seems like a bit of an overreaction. thoughts?

any news on the gabby gabby doll? it's been two months and no mention of it coming anywhere else
Quote 1 0
TheSpaceSheriff
Honestly, I wouldn't waste time emailing DCP or Thinkway about toy suggestions. I've come to realize there are a lot of executive decisions and licensing agreements which require them to make figures that are only approved by executives. Who knows what possible TSC toys didn't make it past the cutting room floor because of this? I'm not happy about it but it is what it is. And the Gabby Gabby doll is Brazilian exclusive since it was made by a small doll company there. Your best bet is buying one off of eBay.
20191102_204612.jpg
Ended up picking the karate chop Buzz from walmart last week and did a headswap with my TSC Buzz. He's not movie accurate in terms of Buzz's usual toy mode face but I liked the expression on this head. I also tried writing "ANDY" under his boot as best as I could. I'm going to try getting the Real Posing Buzz Lightyear by Takara Tomy sometime soon for its increased poseability.

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Haha! First off, The Space Sheriff, nice photo of Buzz! Not only the humor of him holding his own head, but also because it looks great!

Also, Cubed, yeah, anytime Disney (or a lot of companies) gets a whiff of a suggestion, it either gets "robo-answered", or gets a canned "paste reply" since they are super stringent about these kinds of lawsuits. Yes, your suggestion doesn't fall into the "hey, I have an idea for a new story/product you should make," but it unfortunately probably for auto-replied to with their standard response because that's what they thought you were trying to say. Welcome to the forums by the way!
Quote 0 0
Cubed
thanks for the welcome, dissapointing that they don't accept "offers", though i suppose things have changed since reading the ts replicas thread on pixar planet. also dissapointing that gabby gabby is a brazillian exclusive, especially so, considering the cheapest one i can find is 142 euros :/
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy