mac95

Check out these great clips from Toy Story That Time Forgot!
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
There's also a 2min clip on DisneyMoviesAnywhere!

The number of Easter Eggs in the first clip is insane!! I've got the Pizza Planet Truck, several World Grand Prix racers from Cars 2, the ambulance from Up, a Transitron poster, an iguana, and a bevy of toys from Andy's room and Sunnyside!
Quote 0 0
mac95
I just saw the clip you're talking about! Wow, it was so good! Really love the Battlesaurs and it was so great to see Woody and the gang again, along with the adorable Angel Kitty.
I saw the Pizza Planet Truck too! For those who didn't see it, it was to the right of the toy car loop when the toys are climbing out of the bag. I also think I may have seen Carla Veloso as they were walking towards the city gates.
I love when the Cleric says, "I find their lack of armor... Disturbing." What a great Star Wars reference! And it looks like we have our first glimpse at the process of how they get their armor! Of course, it doesn't show how they make the armor, but they acknowledge it and show some kind of machine that equips the Battlesaurs.

I really love how Reptillus Maximus walked towards Trixie. The animators really captured a walk that says "I'm important, but look, I'm also cool, right?"

Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Great finds on the easter eggs! I had noticed all the ones you mentioned except the transitron poster...awesome catch there! That one was a little hidden so it took me a few views to see. I also noticed that train set resembles the train at the beginning of Toy Story 3? I compared them and, while not exact, look pretty dang similar with just some colors changed. Looking forward to the short in just 3 DAYS!

By the way - some awesome That Time Forgot toys are now starting to show up at Toys R Us, Amazon, eBay and other retailers! I'll be reviewing them on my blog within the next month.

[_57_zpsc7f7acbe] 
[B3YHReIIAAE97Ky_zpsc2625ecb] 
Quote 0 0
Gray Catbird
I thought the same thing about the train! Similar but not exactly the same... It turns out it is is not a copy of the realistic one... It's matching the actual toy train Andy owns, which is seen shortly after in his mom's videos; even the wagons are the same!

It seems as if Pixar wanted this scene to be a true Christmas present for its fans... Such a rate of Easter Eggs per shot!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Wow, everyone has caught a few more than I noticed as well. I see a lot of resemblance to the Cars 2 racers for sure, but they're not exact whereas some of the others are dead on. I especially love the catch of the ambulance from Up - wow, your "recall memory" is amazing, Antoine!

Since we've seen the short already, I'll also let you know that you'll see the Pizza Planet Truck one more time in the short...and, the Pixar/Luxo Jr ball is also in the "New Toys" clip above. It (the ball) can be seen at 32 seconds as a logo on the Battlesaurs box in the lower left-hand corner...to the left of the small dog-like dino that Trixie spots. I wasn't going to mention any of these until the short was released, but the clips Pixar has been releasing show a ton! Crazy!

[ScreenShot2014-11-30at123658AM_zps72381a64] 
Quote 0 0
mac95
Cool! Definetly looking forward to your review, Dan! I'm also happy to see that the toys are finally popping up.
You'll also notice that right under the Pixar ball that T.J. saw, it simply says, "Luxo" in blue letters, which I thought was really cool.
Quote 0 0
mac95
I found another easter egg that just barely went unnoticed in Julie and T.J.'s in-depth look at the eggs! 
It's the Pencil Topper! Whats really cool is that he was a mere doodle in this deleted scene and in a whole separate production, he appears in all his animated glory!

[Screenshot2014-12-03at43119PM_zps9e28367f] 

This picture above is from the Pixar Post website and I give full credit to them for it.

[Screenshot2014-12-03at41130PM_zps9c7f0236]  This picture here is just a screenshot from the clip featured above, off of Pixar's YouTube channel.
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
I think I found the actual source of the sunflower easter egg in Toy Story That Time Forgot. I found a similar sunflower in the end credits of Toy Story 3.

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 8.38.28 PM.png 

Look in the background! I think this sunflower looks more like the one in the special.

Any thoughts? [Smug_zpsbec03801]
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hey gang - well, we went full-out detailed and pulled together a review of the TSTTF Blu-ray, had an interview with Director, Steve Purcell on Episode 44 of the podcast and updated the heck out of the Easter Egg post from last December with all new high-res screenshots and even spotted quite a few new hidden items from Inside Out. To give you a sample, here are a few new ones we spotted, but to view all of them, please visit our post!

Altogether, we put about 24-30 hours of solid work into these three posts so we hope you enjoy taking a look at the new hidden items...like the fact that Riley's classmates from Inside Out are the kids pictured on the Battlesaur packaging...or that the construction equipment within Riley's mind is all over Mason's playroom! There are even nods to Cars 3Coco and Rainbow Unicorn from Inside Out.

Toy Story That Time Forgot Easter Egg-02-Pixar Post.jpg 
Toy Story That Time Forgot Easter Egg-08-Pixar Post.jpg 
Toy Story That Time Forgot Screenshot-220-Pixar Post.jpg 
Toy Story That Time Forgot Easter Egg-19-Pixar Post.jpg 
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy