Thepixarfanofthefamily05
I am starting to get worried about Pixar’s summer 2020 movie. It’s about 1 year and 2 months away, with no title, actors, or directors currently attached. Who would you want to direct this or what would you like this to be about?
Quote 2 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hey! First off, thanks for joining the forum - this is a great question! Without saying anything at all - don't worry! 😎 I know that's annoying to hear that without any details. We actually don't know when they'll say anything, but we do know it's moving along healthily. My guess would be we'll hear more either with TS4 or at this year's D23 Expo. 
Quote 2 0
PixarPug
Hey! First off, thanks for joining the forum - this is a great question! Without saying anything at all - don't worry! ðŸ˜Ž I know that's annoying to hear that without any details. We actually don't know when they'll say anything, but we do know it's moving along healthily. My guess would be we'll hear more either with TS4 or at this year's D23 Expo. 

This is good to hear.  I too was starting to think Onward was going to shift to the June 2020 slot and be the only Pixar movie next year due to the lack of information to this point and the Fox acquisition being finalized which would alter Disney's 2020 release schedule.  
Quote 2 0
Thepixarfanofthefamily05
In the back of my mind, there is a feeling telling me that Onward will get delayed to June. I hope not! But that would make since because of no announcement yet of their summer 2020 movie.
Quote 1 0
PixarPug
I was hoping Disney was going to detail some of their 2020 releases (including the June 2020 Untitled Pixar movie) at CinemaCon a couple weeks ago but they only focused on the remaining 2019 slate as well as the Fox acquisition.

Seems weird that they wouldn't announce anything about the movie until D23 which is only 10 months from the release date but that might be what happens unless we get the random Twitter announcement like we did with Onward.
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I think there is definitely a feeling of keeping things closer to the vest inside Pixar now. When they released their large slate of movies back in 2013, this may be going out on a limb, but I believe Disney wanted to WOW shareholders which is why they announced Incredibles 2 and Cars 3 at one of their shareholder meetings...and then listed a bunch of other movies. That didn't allow Pixar to easily make changes or moves without having to make public announcements. I think keeping things quieter allows them to create without less pressure and can surprise audiences. The other thing this does is not detract from other Disney property announcements. Overall, I could be wrong, but I believe Disney is planning to shift away from the huge announcements 5 or so years out and letting people know sooner to the release.
Quote 1 0
PixarPug
That's a great point.  I'm sure they'd like to avoid any negative press that could come from delays that are made public (The Good Dinosaur, TS4) which some will paint as major production problems.  Plus they avoid having to scrap entire projects that have been announced and dated like Disney Animation did with Gigantic recently.  No need for the potential negative press simply because you announced release dates for movies too soon.

I'm curious just how much they reveal at D23 this year.  I was shocked that Onward was the only new project from Pixar or WDAS announced at the last D23. 
Quote 2 0
PixarPug
Earlier this week Disney released their updated movie release schedule for 2019 and 2020 (which included the releases under Fox) and the Untitled Pixar film is still set for June 2020.  Great to get confirmation.  Now we just need some details on it.
Quote 2 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Get ready to flip...when they say what it is!
Quote 2 0
iPixar
Get ready to flip...when they say what it is!

Did they tell you what the next title is while you were at the TS4 press event? If you don’t respond I’ll take that as a yes 😉 haha
Quote 1 0
Thepixarfanofthefamily05
Wouldn’t surprise me if they showed concept art from both of their 2020 movies. There’s a possibility they released the title. But there would of probably been a leak online.
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy