Pixar Post - Julie Show full post »
Pixar Post - T.J.
Holy cow Pixar Builder - you really caught some great things. That's great that you were able to notice the addresses fully - we tried, but it was wayyy too grainy on the broadcast. Also, do you remember where you saw the stat about Pocketeer (I hadn't seen that one yet)?

Pixar Builder wrote:
The Pocketeer has approximately 11 pockets and 7 of which are non functioning
Quote 0 0
Pixar Builder
Thanks T.J.

Well, admittedly that was slightly empirical evidence and from experience of pvc toys. One of his eleven pockets (not count the "detailing" on his head") there are four on his legs. These, as seen through my HD tv are injection moulded directly to his boots without any visible seams.

I may have to change this stat should they release an actual toy, but because they are all made of PVC it probably wouldn't function any more mechanically than Chatter Telephones sticker mouth.

Quote 0 0
mychael
Jessie was put up on eBid for $19.99. Toy Story 2 (where Jessie was introduced) was released in 1999! Did anyone get that reference?

Also, the clock looked so familiar to me. Anyone has any ideas about where he's from?
Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
That clock might of been a reference to Tin Toy and Toy Story 3.

http://pixar.wikia.com/Billy%27s_toys
Quote 0 0
mychael
Rachel Cranor wrote:
That clock might of been a reference to Tin Toy and Toy Story 3.

That's what I immediately thought at first, but since he looks nothing like the one from Tin Toy, I shelved that idea, until I saw the one from Toy Story 3.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
mychael wrote:
Jessie was put up on eBid for $19.99. Toy Story 2 (where Jessie was introduced) was released in 1999! Did anyone get that reference?

Also, the clock looked so familiar to me. Anyone has any ideas about where he's from?

Brilliant find!! We actually updated our post with a screenshot based on this find! 

Also...hmmmm, I can't think of where the clock is from, but I was thinking the same thing as well. We'll have to keep thinking for the time being I guess!
Quote 0 0
deansyme
Just found this on a press release -

Auction Site eBid Featured in PIXAR's "Toy Story of Terror"

eBid creates a charity auction to mimic the movie's listing by "iguanaluvr75."

Miami, FL (PRWEB) October 23, 2013

Reality meets fantasy meets reality... That is what has happened in response to eBid's cameo in PIXAR Animation Studio's new Halloween TV special, "Toy Story of Terror" (aired 10/16 in the US on ABC; airs 10/27 in the UK on Sky). Starring the original characters from the "Toy Story" franchise and voiced by the original actors including Tom Hanks and Tim Allen, the plot centers on a second-hand toy seller who posts his wares on eBid under the name "iguanaluvr75." In response, eBid (the real one) has launched a fun ongoing charity auction - an expanding collection of "Toy Story" merchandise, posted under the seller name "iguanaluvr75" who seems to be rounding up his captives - er, merchandise - one toy at a time.

eBid has also posted a second charity auction that features a combination of Disney-PIXAR's "Ultimate Collection" DVD set along with a slew of eBid-branded merchandise.

"It's our own version of trick-or-treat," said eBid co-founder Mark Wilkinson. "We were flattered to see the eBid name in such a well-known movie series and wanted to extend the fun to the eBid Forum and Facebook page where our members have been playing along with the joke. We hope people check out the auction and then browse around eBid awhile because there is plenty more than just misbegotten toys to be had."

The winner of the auction for Woody and friends will get to feel part of the "Toy Story" magic - rescuing the gang from iguanaluvr75 and contributing money to a good cause. It's a once-in-a-lifetime claim to fame.

eBid represents a $6 billion marketplace spanning 23 territories, covering more than 100 countries and five continents. Competitive features like zero insertion fees, low final cost fees, a "Make An Offer" button and "Multiple Item Checkout" as well as a generous affiliate program and wide territorial coverage have all combined to propel eBid into this top bracket. Transactions on eBid may be completed using multiple, secure payment systems, either PPPay.com, Google Wallet, PayPal, or Skrill (Moneybookers).

With eBid's affiliate program, participants who add banners/links to their website, emails or Facebook pages can earn up to $104.99 for a single referral. Affiliates are rewarded for not only sign-ups to the basic eBid "BUYER" account status but also when the referral makes a free upgrade to "SELLER" status and, most impressive of all, affiliates are rewarded with 50% of any upgrade fees when their referrals upgraded to "SELLER+" status. eBid's "SELLER+" status is a great advantage for higher volume merchants. A one-time fee of $49.49 gives the seller a lifetime of zero listing fees and zero final value fees. Merchants may also opt for a short-term subscription upgrade to zero fees ($1.99 for 7 Days / $6.99 for 30 Days / $16.99 for 90 Days). Complete details are available on the eBid Affiliate page.

About eBid.net
Founded in the UK in 1999, eBid.net is now a global company with a presence in 23 territories across the UK, Europe, USA and Canada, Africa, Asia, Australasia and South America. With a commitment to person to person online auctions, eBid.net is recognized as the "best eBay alternative" by Webuser Magazine.

Quote 0 0
mac95
Did anyone else notice(and I just saw it after the third time seeing it) that the book Mr. Potatohead is standing on in the final scene where he loses all his parts is called "Touch the Sky"? I think that this is a reference to the unmistakable and fantastic song from Brave. The book itself was blue with a Mickey Mouse-like hand reaching up to touch the sky.

Also, I laughed out loud for a solid ten seconds when Woody and Buzz were trying to figure out what Mr. Potatohead's arm was saying! Hilarious!
They did a great job at disguising Pete Sohn's voice for Transition.
Quote 0 0
Rachel Cranor
I didn't notice that (ha I couldn't stop typing it "disn't") but that is great!

That part was hilarious!  If you noticed, one of Buzz's guesses was "1+1=1!" I also loved the scene right before Buzz and Woody get captured by Mr. Jones the Iguana. They are arguing over which way the hand is pointing. I see Buzz as Jessie's boyfriend and Woody as her brother so it was kinda like the brother and the boyfriend fighting over directions instead of caring for shell-shocked Jessie.

And Pete voicing the transitron? Great! I couldn't tell and our supposedly "HD" TV was blurry (yes I had my glasses on), so I couldn't see the voice actors. It wasn't until I got on IMDB and I checked.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy