Merida Misses Her Mother - Brave 0 votes
0%
 Mike and Sulley at the Lake - Monsters University 1 vote
2%
 The Memory Dump (and Goodbye Bing Bong) - Inside Out 9 votes
22%
 Joy Turns to Sadness - Inside Out 4 votes
10%
Multiple choice poll. This poll has been closed.
After reading this article,
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/13/the-11-most-heartbreaking-moments-in-pixar-movies, I want to know what you think is the saddest Pixar moment, if you know one I didn't include in the poll let me know.
Quote 1 0
Vellerie
I had a heard time between Goodbye Bing Bong and Married Life but ultimately I chose Goodbye Bing Bong because the Married Life sequence at least had some cute/happy moments along with the sad, and Carl continued to remember and love her throughout the movie. Bing Bong was never remembered. But the Married Life always does get me.
Quote 1 0
Bonnie
I'm going to go with go with the opening to Finding Nemo.

Cause I think with every other sad Pixar moment you can kind of find a bit of comfort in knowing that it ultimately at least helped in some way. WALL-E may have almost "died" but it was to save everyone on the Axiom, Bing Bong did die but it was to save Joy and help Riley, Buzz may have gone into a depression type state and lost his arm but it brought him to reality, etc. etc. The opening to Finding Nemo doesn't have that, nothing but bad stuff came out of the opening to Finding Nemo. Best case scenario you can say hundreds of kids and their mother died, a kid was permanently disabled, and a father was sent into a constant state of worry so that those last two could meet Dory. And that is not proportionate, no matter how much you like Dory. 

Quote 2 0
ReptilePatrol
I'm going with Bing Bong but Riley's childhood montage and Riley being reunited with her parents comes close.

Also Buzz finding out was one of the funniest parts of Toy Story imo haha, not sad at all
Quote 0 0
Sally
Married Life, always ;( 

Also, Goodbye Bing Bong is just so sad because he was my favorite character up until that moment and it just hurts
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I was originally going to say the Toy Story 3 handoff of Buzz and Woody from Andy to Bonnie, but it's really a happy moment...it's just hard to say goodbye. Then I thought about the Toy Story 3 incinerator scene and that was really sad because they were all about to die and the look in their faces was literally terror and the final acceptance of their fate. The only reason I didn't chose that one was because it turned out OK. 

The married life sequence can make my throat burn and eye well up every time because of the struggles they went through and how true it can be to real life. The broken coin jar and putting off your dreams because of "life" getting in the way is all too real. Then with the terrible problems they have trying to have children leading to Ellie's death is crazy sad. Giacchino's score only adds to the sadness and the length of the scene really tears your heart up...but, there's something about how Bing Bong sacrifices himself that is terribly sad and heroic as he comes to his reality that he will be forgotten anyway. 

I guess I would have to say Bing Bong still gets me the most though - probably because of Richard Kind's vocal work. You can really hear the agonizing reality in his voice as he says "take her to the moon for me". The Married life sequence was close - but the overall scene was filled with many moments of uplifting joy as well (the older Carl and Ellie dancing together).
Quote 0 0
andreas the pixar maniac
in my option the saddste scenes in all of the Pixar movies are the scene where Jessie sings the song when somebody loved me the scene where ego reviews Gusteau's the scene where bing bong disapers forever and of course scene where wall.e forgets who he is[wink]  oh i almost forgot the opening scene in up. ps pixar is probably the only film studio that has ever made me cry[wink]
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy