What original Pixar content will you watch first on Disney+? votes

Float 0 votes
0%
 Forky Asks A Question: What Is Money? 4 votes
100%
 Pixar-in-real-Life 0 votes
0%
This poll has been closed.
Now that Disney+ is finally out, it is now possible for users to explore all the new original content on the streaming service, so what will you view first out of the Pixar originals?
Note: I added Pixar In Real Life as one one the poll options but it seems to have gotten omitted by accident. 🙂

Pixar Post - T.J. update - I went ahead and added the Pixar-in-real-Life option back in and extended the voting a few days. I know that won't work for some folks if they already voted, but figured I'd help out to get it back in - sorry it somehow got omitted! 
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
The first thing I watched was Forky Asks A Question: What is Money? (and I loved it - wow, vocal acting at it's best)! and then I went to "Pixar in Real Life"! Cute! Can't wait to check them all out and spot the Pizza Planet Truck (in each one ðŸ˜‰)
Quote 1 0
PixarPug
Float then "Pixar in Real Life" for me.  I love the SparkShorts program.  I've loved Purl, Kitbull and now Float.  Hope we get more than just the 2 additional unreleased shorts that were announced earlier this year.
Quote 2 0
Pixarsuperfan8695
I ended up watching Forky Asks A Question first as well. (Loved the animation on Forky!) I then watched Float and Pixar In Real Life—which I can’t wait to try to catch the rest of its Pizza Planet truck cameos! 
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
What a day on Disney+ yesterday. Somehow, I got locked out of my account and had to call customer service, who said it would be fixed by today (which it isn’t), so they gave me 3 days for free on a different email and told me to call back when those 3 days end (either Thursday or Friday, depending on how they count it as it didn’t begin until about 8:40 pm EST on Tuesday) if I still can’t log in to my regular account, not to mention it took 5 hours to get a representative.

On the more positive side, I did watch all the Pixar originals currently out and really liked all of them. My favorite was Float because that had a really good story and made my cry. It also had an interesting behind-the-scenes documentary under the extras bar. Forky’s What Is Money? episode was really funny and I enjoyed that. Pixar IRL was pretty entertaining and fun to watch, although it was my least favorite because it felt more like something fans would do and put on social media than a premium show for a premium subscription service, but it was still good and better than I thought (before watching it, Pixar IRL probably had the lowest expectations from me for a Pixar film in a while, but that’s still pretty high expectations). I’m looking forward to Friday for the next Forky episode (What Is A Friend?) and presumably the next Pixar IRL episode.

Also, a couple of side notes:

This link contains a list of all Disney+’s Pixar exclusives, including things never formally announced like certain Inside Out deleted scenes or 4K versions of certain catalog titles:  https://forum.pixarpost.com/post/pixar-exclusives-on-disney-10356047?pid=1310082276#post1310082276

Also, select films that Disney already has a set date to release on Disney+ can be searched for and will display a release date. For Pixar, this includes Coco (November 29, 2019) & Incredibles 2 (July 30, 2020).
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I’ve seen “What Is A Friend?” a number of times today and I love it. It’s really funny and I laugh really hard every time I watch it, whether that be in my bed at 4 am when I had trouble falling asleep, in the hallways at my school during period changes, or on my Apple TV at home. It’s my favorite of the two Forky shorts so far, and it’s high on my list of rankings for feature-based Pixar shorts (some of my other favorites in that category are Auntie Edna, Jack-Jack Attack, Riley’s First Date, and BURN-E).

Also, does anyone know when to expect Episode 2 of Pixar IRL? I assumed it would launch today given the release dates for many (if not all) of the other shows, but it still only shows as one episode (Inside Out).
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hey! Excellent work pulling together the catalog of Pixar Exclusives to Disney+! Did they every figure out your login, or are you still using the other email login that you created in the meantime?

Agreed, we were also hoping to see episode 2 of Pixar IRL this last Friday, but no, we're not 100% sure when it will be released. So far, any of the press details they've sent us haven't had info regarding releases past last Friday.

And yes, What is a Friend was GREAT!!! We loved it and can't wait to see the rest - our upcoming interview with Jake Monaco (the composer of the series really dives into the background of the writing/scoring...so definitely check that out if you like Forky Asks a Question). It will be Episode 069 of the Pixar Post Podcast and will be up either Nov 18 or 19)!
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
We just got the press release for what's coming to Disney+ this week (to be released Nov 22) and the next episode of Pixar IRL is not listed. So...we're not sure what the release schedule will be for that program - maybe monthly?
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Did they every figure out your login, or are you still using the other email login that you created in the meantime?

They still haven’t figured that out. I called them back on Saturday, where they gave me another free 30 days on that other account. I don’t think they know what to do, so the rep had me cancel the D23 bundle and I’ll receive an email in 5-7 business days from the call (by Tuesday 11/26) with more info, and I believe they’re transferring the credits to the other account. Hopefully it goes correctly this time so I don’t have to call them again!
Quote 0 0
InfinitePixar
Maybe a new Pixar IRL airs whenever there's a new Sparkshort, that would be kind of weird but that's all I can imagine right now
Quote 2 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
That's a good thought InfinitePixar and what a bummer that they still haven't figured things out for your login yet, PixarsBiggestFan. Let's hope they can get that squared away soon enough.
Quote 2 0
Pixarsuperfan8695
Just wanted to put up on here that The Pixar Story appears to be accessible on Disney+ in Canada. (Other upcoming Pixar titles such as Coco and Incredibles 2 still haven’t been added yet as is in the US and other regions.)88925DA0-CC82-427F-A5CC-A516CF8490A2.png
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan

Upcoming content through December (I’m only listing Pixar content)

Friday, November 29, 2019
-Coco (English & Spanish versions) [Note: not a Disney+ Original]
- Forky Asks A Question: What Is Time?

Friday, December 6, 2019
-Forky Asks A Question: What Is Love?

Friday, December 13, 2019
-Forky Asks A Question: What Is A Computer?
-SparkShorts: Wind

Friday, December 20, 2019 (tentative date)
-Forky Asks A Question [Episode title unspecified]

Friday, December 27, 2019 (tentative date)
-Forky Asks A Question [Episode title unspecified]

Oddly, Pixar IRL doesn’t show up anywhere on this list, so I’m not sure what’s going on with that.

https://thestreamable.com/news/this-is-everything-coming-to-disney-plus-in-december-2019

I thought Forky Asks A Question: What Is Art?, which was released this morning, was good but it was by far my least favorite of the three released so far. I found it really distracting that Mr. Pricklepants was voiced by a different actor than usual (Robin Atkin Downes instead of Timothy Dalton), as their voices are quite different and I’ve seen Toy Stories 3 & 4 enough times to immediately recognize the difference. I also felt the comedy was lacking compared to the previous 2 episodes, but despite these 2 flaws, it was an overall good episode.

Quote 2 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Yeah, the schedule for Pixar in Real Life doesn't make a whole lot of sense at this point. Let's hope we hear something more. We were chatting with someone involved with the project (external of Pixar) and they said the same thing (that they didn't know what the release schedule was going to be).

As far as What is Art?, we've spent a lot of time digesting it and, agreed, it wasn't a great one in our minds. Here's what we said (on the critical side) from our ongoing post where we review each of the shorts as they're released

"While this episode was enjoyable, there were areas that were a bit distracting for us. Most notably, the vocal recasting of Mr. Pricklepants from Timothy Dalton to Robin Atkin Downes proved too distracting of a change for us. His intonation varied quite a lot from Timothy's delivery and the animation of Mr. Pricklepants seemed off-character as well (we felt his motions were too flowing)."
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
According to their app, a new Pixar IRL episode is releasing Friday, December 6!

AEDFC4E6-5D0F-40C8-9E31-CB309E6B71AD.png 
Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy