ed840
Hello, @ed840 here!
This is a discussion about what Pixar might create in the future and maybe some ideas that  I would like to hear as well. 

To be honest.. 

Pixar has made some great movies in the past few years.

But sadly, I think I heard a rumor that the Cars trilogy is ending after Cars 3 released?
If it was possible I would want Pixar to keep making "Cars" but sadly, I do not know if it is possible if they will or not. If they did, in Cars 4, Lightning Mc Queen decides to be the new owner of Radiatior Springs and the new racer in Cars 3 lives in Radiator Springs. He decides to opens a racing camp for new cars in training.

I can see "The Good Dinosaur" have a sequel.. But then again, I am not Pixar. 😋

Wall-E would be another prime example, I would ask myself what would EVE and Wall-E do with the robots now that they have freedom to return to Earth? Would Auto and Moe return to wreak havoc?

I would love it if Pixar made a movie or a short film about Boo or name it Monsters 2, the girl who we all love and adore from Monsters, Incorporated. Mike and Sulley finds out that Mr. Waternoose has been threating her and Boo has no way to defend herself and her parents would not believe her. Mike and Sulley comes to the rescue and Boo is really shocked but happy.

A Bug's life, I think could have a sequel. Filk is in charge of the ant colony and Hopper returns, he, Atta, and Dot searches for the Circus Bugs as a desperate cry for help and with a new kind of bugs that helps them along with a boyfriend for Dot.

Inside Out 2 is where Riley grows up and new emotions occur.. Riley tries to learn that she needs to stay positive but there is too much stress between hockey team, school and everything. She is failing school and her parents takes away her privileges.

Me personally, I do not think Pixar would continue: Ratatouille, Coco or Brave.

But if Pixar had the opportunity to make more movies..

One of them would be really cool, they would team up with Disney still and make "Bacon's World" where Harrison Frazier, a divorced father who is a scientist that finds a weird purple neon glowing portal to a robotic universe and gets kicked down to it by a villain name Grayson Boone. He discovers a robot name Molt Griswald who is addicted to chocolate and a robot name Chuckie who has crippling depression and anxiety. He joins Bacon's World and meets new friends. But he decides to return home to the human world and is force to say Goodbye to his new friends. But he ends up back home due to his son who can take care of himself.

It would be live action and CGI animation. I think it would be pretty cool.

A giraffe name Leo who never fits in but tries his best to overcome his difference while in the jungle of Sagawa in Africa but he ends up making his friends and father proud when he ends up in a lost location with new friends that help him return home. His father becomes killed by a snake who wishes to take his place as king.

A story of how one tooth name Donny who falls out of a kid's mouth and tries to make it home. But one of the teeth that takes his place is evil and all of his friends are frightful.

A story about Barney who is a scientist who takes on the science fair and ends up winning 10 million dollars to help support his parents who have cancer.

This is just what I think would be a great successful movie ideas, comment down below Pixarians! 
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I wouldn’t mind an Inside Out sequel at the feature length, but besides that, I want mostly, if not all, originals.

However, I would love to see Pixar continue any of the feature film franchises at the short or TV length. This is definitely possible with the Disney streaming service set to launch next year. Most Pixar films would probably work with at least one more installment of 4-30 minutes, but the ones I think would work best are: Toy Story, Monsters, Finding Nemo/Dory, Incredibles, Cars and Inside Out. In addition to those, I would love to see WALL•E and Coco at that length, but I don’t know what they could possibly do for either considering how each one ends, and considering the quality of the feature films, they would have to be outstanding.
Quote 1 0
VioletParrfanatic1989

Oh boy, let's see here!

Toy Story is probably done as a franchise once the 4th film hits (regardless if it becomes a huge hit or not), so can't really see a 5th film happening especially with the current age that Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are at (and with Don Rickles gone, a 5th film in the series is very unlikely to surface, unless they do a mass recasting and a soft sequel/reboot).

Incredibles 3 is pretty much a 100% guaranteed at this point after the money I2 made so far and is continuing to make (there are hints riddled within the 2nd film that can set up for the events of I3 (and in the process fix what went wrong with I2 in terms of character arcs), most notably with the build up of Violet Parr (and Tony Ryndinger to a degree), and her interactions with Voyd and Winston likely being the main benefactor for I3 to happen and with Evelyn arrested (instead of being killed off like Syndrome was in the first film), she has a chance to be redeemed as a villain (with Fyronic being the big bad), plus the issue with the Underminer needs to be resolved (Bomb Voyage is likely getting his pay-off already played out via the comic series that launched alongside I2 if that comic ends up being canon), I also see the third Incredibles being the very last sequel Pixar makes in history, plus both Samuel L. Jackson and Sophia Bush want to return for the third film (especially if Jackson's still alive as is the rest of the cast).

Cars 4 is a safe bet to happen as it's one of Disney's biggest moneymakers and we already got hints as Owen Wilson has talked about it after the third film's release and wants to see Cars 4 go back to the route that Cars 2 took as a spy/thriller (but better handled and hopefully no Mater as the lead, Mater is what killed Cars 2's chances).

A third Finding film seems very far-fetched at this point, I can't really see how they can carry on the series now that Marlin's, Dory's and Nemo's respective character arcs were all wrapped up in both films nicely (I honestly can't see the Tank Gang leading their own film as well compared to Dory, Marlin or Nemo).

Inside Out 2 (Outside In?) is a safe bet to happen with Riley in her late teens/early adulthood would be too much to pass up especially if Pete Docter returns, there's more to this world especially with Riley being near adulthood.

Brave 2 is probably going to happen, seeing Disney clearly has not forgotten Merdia (with her appearing in Ralph Breaks the Internet) and they have talked about doing a sequel at some point.

As for sequels such as A Bug's Life, Ratatouille, WALL-E, Up, The Good Dinosaur (which is the only known Pixar Original to bomb in Pixar's history outside of Cars 2) and Coco, not a chance.

Quote 0 0
Pixarsuperfan8695
I think Pixar's recent originals don't really need a sequel (besides Inside Out), and I know you never know if Pixar's upcoming originals can deserve a sequel, but they just might if they make a decent amount of money and don't get panned. (The Untitled Suburban Fantasy Film sounds really great so far. ) I'd want mostly originals throughout the next decade. 
I don't think it's that likely to have a 5th installment in the Toy Story series, and I guess Cars doesn't need any further feature-length installments because given that the Cars films have pretty much a complete story by now (considering Lightning McQueen's situation in Cars 3), but for both the Toy Story and Cars franchise, I think it'd be great to have short films or TV specials, like PixarsBiggestFan said, and I would love to see a continuation to the Toy Story Toons since it's been a while since they've been released (what happened to Mythic Rock???). 
Incredibles 2 is bound to surpass Frozen, and it's made a LOT of money and broke records, but again, I think it would be great and more fitting to see shorts and TV specials made to keep the franchise from losing popularity instead of having a second feature-length sequel (although I wouldn't mind it). I don't really think the Pixar films as of this year (besides Inside Out) really need a feature-length sequel, and as I said, I'd really love to have mostly original films throughout the 2020s. 
It's great that there's already going to be a Monsters TV series released with the Disney Streaming Service late next year, and I think it'd be great to have TV shows for Pixar's most popular franchises as of this year. 
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy