maxxie03
Soon we can expect a first teaser trailer for The Good Dinosaur (probably late May or mid June), but I wondered what do you guys want to see in this first teaser trailer? Do you want a trailer like the one for MU where it's a completely new scene just made for the teaser or do you want a teaser featuring clips from the actual movie (Inside Out)?

I think the teaser should at least introduce us to the main premise of the movie. So, it should show the asteroid missing earth and some footage of Arlo (and possibly his family). After they showed the films title and release date I think the teaser should end with a small clip (few seconds) of Arlo and Spot's first meeting. 

So, what do you guys want to see? Be creative and imagine whatever you think this teaser should be!
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Well 90% of Pixar teasers are scenes that aren't even In the movie.

The bugs falling of the leaf on A bug's life.
The toys announcing the movie in TS2 and TS3
Sulley and Mike going in the wrong bedroom in MI
Marlin asking for directions but dory scaring them away for finding nemo.
Mater running over bumbleebees for Cars
Carl waving hi for Up.

The only teasers that actually have footage from the movie are Toy Story, Wall-E and Monsters Uni.

I kind of want their traditional teasers, its a very original tradition that Pixar is used to doing and I kinda want them to stick with it.
Quote 0 0
Dan the Pixar Fan
Luis, Monsters U actually also continued the tradition of using a scene not in the film. None of this footage was in the movie.

The Wall·E teaser looks like it might have a couple of shots that made it into the film, but it's mostly made up of footage found only in the teaser:

The Incredibles teaser also was made up of a scene not from the movie as was the one for Cars 2, Brave and Ratatouille.

So really almost every one has done it. I feel like the only ones that didn't use this style, of being made up of material not in the film, have been Toy Story (since that was the first and before this tradition they established) and Inside Out.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
PixarFanDan wrote:
Monsters U actually also continued the tradition of using a scene not in the film. None of this footage was in the movie.

The Wall·E teaser looks like it has a couple of shots that made it into the film, but it's mostly made up of footage found only in the teaser:

My bad!! I knew it didn't have shots from the movie, I probably didn't think that last one!
Quote 0 0
UntoldStories113
I don't care what kind of scene it is, as long as it manages to make me love the characters. I want to connect to them somehow - not necessarily identify with them, but get to know them as personalities. If it manages that, I'm sold. [wink]
Quote 1 0
shadowjonathan
even though i'm totally hyped up for inside out, i still want to see "that other pixar movie coming out in 2015." (at least how my brother puts it XD)
Quote 0 0
mac95
I would like to see a scene that doesn't appear in the actual movie. I want to see some humorous interaction between Arlo and the little boy(isn't it only a rumor that his name is Spot?) as they go on their journey. Like with Monsters University and Monsters Inc., I want there to be a voice over that explains the premise with a bit of humor. I would want it to say something about how the asteroid missed Earth.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
mac95 wrote:
(isn't it only a rumor that his name is Spot?)

[the-good-dinosaur-spot-first-look]

This Picture was shown at D23 2013, were he was officially named Spot. (Or at least Arlo((the dinosaur)) nicknamed him Spot) They also showed 3 clips of the movie, one uncluded Arlo thinking Spot was a bug, i don´t know if he introduced himself as Spot in the clip, or if Arlo nicknamed him that for looking like a bug. But this was before the big reimagining that the movie went through, for all i know, maybe they changed names. Taking into account that since the big change, we´ve only seen concept art(beautiful, i might add) and a new plot synopsis which Julie did a post on here.
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
Maybe it could be fun seeing a teaser sort of like the UPisodes which they did for Up. They are pretty great, If you have no idea what I´m talking about you can find the first Upisode here. The second here. And the third here. None of these scenes were in the movie, but they did a great job on hinting us on what to expect and the relationship between these two. Just like the third trailer for Monsters inc, were they are playing charades, that was awesome!! And it wasn´t even in the movie!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I love the idea of more of the Upisodes - those were prefect for setting the stage and getting you interested in the characters. As far as the name Spot...since they re-worked the whole movie we can't say for sure if the name stuck around or not. They haven't said anything about Spot (or really anything else since then).
Quote 0 0
mac95
Thanks for the clarification, Luis504170. I must have been thinking of a rumor that Arlo's name was Jacob, pronounced ya-cub.
Quote 0 0
Raz Yizhack
The inside out teaser have a shots that i believe will be in the actual film like the diner scene so i think they going to show here how the asteroid missing earth maybe and shots of dinosaurs from far and landscapes maybe not that much into the characters.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy