PIX-R.113
With the movie almost being relased and more and more info coming out I started thinking of the Blu-ray release.

The original movie was the last of the the classic Pixar movies (1995-2004) to get their Blu-ray release, this doesn't really have to do with anyhting, but just a dun fact.

Anyways, what do you want to see in the home video/digital release? Let me know!

Stuff I want to see is these:
-Commentary on the Disney Movies Anywhere copy: I was glad to see they did this on The Godd Einosaur, so I hope they continue.

-Bring back Cine-Explore: Cine-Explore was my favorite thing that Pixar did on their Blu-rays and I want to see it return. Finding Nemo pioreed it with the Visual Commentary kn the classic DVD and kind of killed it on the Blu-ray, with it being the last one so far, so I would love to see this movie bring it back.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Three things I always want to see on every release...footage from the research trips, vocal recording sessions and footage of the team working on the film within the studio (like in the dailies meetings).

I'd love if they filmed their research trips to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Quote 0 0
ThePolishGent
I think what would be really nice for the Blu-Ray special features is a second edition of Mr. Ray's Encyclopedia.
Quote 0 0
CanadianPixarFan
My favourite special feature on every Blu-Ray/DVD that has them is the Audio Commentary. I know it's a basic one, but I find it so fascinating to hear a director talk about why they made certain choices and tell really cool stories about the struggle of making a movie. I've heard Zootopia's Blu Ray might not have one which really disappoints me. However the last few Pixar Blu-Ray releases have all included one so fingers crossed Finding Dory has one as well.
Quote 0 0
Zoey_Trope
Of course, I would also like a commentary; still the best feature on any DVD/Bluray...

But I would also like an animated short. They did one for Inside Out, but not for Good Dino (unless you count the 1 minute Hide And Seek clip as a mini-short). But knowing that the FN/FD world is so expansive, it'd be a crime not to do a home release short.

Personally, I'd like the short's subject matter to be on (provided they don't address it in the film proper) how Jenny and Charlie met, prior to Dory's birth. Seeing the couple as young lovers would be so cute!
Quote 1 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
A Studio Story for Finding Dory would be really cool, along with a short, research trip footage, and people working on the film in the studio. [wink]
Quote 1 0
CanadianPixarFan
Zoey_Trope wrote:
 Personally, I'd like the short's subject matter to be on (provided they don't address it in the film proper) how Jenny and Charlie met, prior to Dory's birth. Seeing the couple as young lovers would be so cute!

This is a brilliant idea! I'd love there to be an original short, too, but if not, I'm always more than happy when they simply include the short originally released with the film. But you're right, there's so many opportunities for shorts worth exploring in the Finding Series. I'd even love to see a collection of many shorts connected with the franchise. But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.
Quote 0 0
Sally
My special features predictions:

1. The commentary, best one on the discs (weird how Disney itself aren't doing these)
2. Deleted scenes
3. Possible features with making ofs, a little feature with Nemo's new VA (like the same one they use of the original DVD release) 
4. Highly possible, but a original short flim, maybe like a childhood story of Destiny and Dory, or how Jenny and Charlie met and fell in love and had Dory
5. 3D version of the film and Piper (I have a 3D Blu-ray player)
Quote 0 0
Arlo
All right here is what I want on the Blu-Ray: 
-Audio Commentary: of course we have to have audio commentary, this is like one of the best special features. I always enjoy how the team discusses challenges they had making the film and how they solved them, as well as some of the origins of super amazing elements in the film. Now we will most likely have Andrew Stanton and Lindsey Collins do the audio commentary, among others. But I would also like for Bob Peterson, Victoria Strouse to have a role in the audio commentary. As well as Ellen herself. Ellen just has such a strong connection with the character Dory, and she has been wanting to make a sequel to Nemo for years, so it would just seem right. 
-Deleted Scenes: Because they are just necessary! 
-Making-Ofs: We need Making-Ofs, more than just one too! I would like one to as TJ said to document the research trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and of course recording sessions, I just enjoy watching the recording sessions so much. I just love to see how the voice actors get into character!! 
-Piper: of course this will be on the Blu-Ray
-An Original Short: I love Pixar's original home-video shorts, Inside Out had one, The Good Dino didn't (unless you include the minute Hide and Seek promo clip). But this one has a lot of potential to have a home-video short, I like Sally's idea of seeing a short about Destiny and Dory when they were young and best friends, I also like the idea of seeing how Dory's parents met and fell in love and had Dory. But to be honest, I would much prefer the one about Destiny and Dory. 

Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy