YodelinCowgirl
According to a tweet from Good Morning America at D23, Toy Story 4 is going to be centered around Woody and Bo Peep!  [Big-Grin_zps23ec4c40]  Guess we'll have more specific details later today from the Animation panel.  
Quote 0 0
UntoldStories113
Saw that, too. And for me, that immediately begs the question - is it actually confirmed that TS4 will be post-TS3? Or are we all just assuming that?
Because as an "interquel," I'd be extremely interested in that storyline, but if it's a form of "official FixFic" for a previously established TS3 fact... not so much. (Assuming the latter is the case, though, but I thought I'd ask and see if anyone has more information.)
Quote 0 0
YodelinCowgirl

UntoldStories113 wrote:
Saw that, too. And for me, that immediately begs the question - is it actually confirmed that TS4 will be post-TS3? Or are we all just assuming that?
Because as an "interquel," I'd be extremely interested in that storyline, but if it's a form of "official FixFic" for a previously established TS3 fact... not so much. (Assuming the latter is the case, though, but I thought I'd ask and see if anyone has more information.)

We might know more tonight.  They did say before that TS4 picks up where TS3 left off.  Just because it centers around Woody and Bo - and I'm just guessing here - doesn't mean she necessarily comes back.  He could be wrestling with moving on with a new toy, while knowing that Bo is still out there somewhere, since they never technically broke up of their own free will.  Or, there could be a quest to find her, now that they're settled someplace new, and then Woody and Bo have to decide whether to stay loyal to their respective kids or one of them leave home so that they can be together.  Pixar likes dealing with problems that are unique to the toys' world, and Woody and Bo's situation definitely is one!  

Here's the quote from Jim Morris, saying that it would be after TS3:

Quote:
It is not a continuation of the end of the story of Toy Story 3.  Temporarily it is, but it will be a love story.  It will be a romantic comedy.  It will not put much focus on the interaction between the characters and children.  I think it will be a very good movie.

And John Lasseter said it too:

Quote:
Lasseter told The Times that "Toy Story 4" will be a love story and will pick up where "Toy Story 3" left off, when Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of the series' toy chest of characters were handed down to a little girl named Bonnie.

Found the video of John Lasseter on Good Morning America, by the way...  [smile_zpsf797a80b]

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/scenes-disneys-d23-expo-john-lasseter-33082201

Quote 2 0
Bonnie
Oh good grief, really? Really?

I hate it when sequels do this thing, where they take an emotional moment from previous films and just go out of their way to completely undercut it. I didn't even like that scene, but it affected people darnit, and to just undermine it just...
[tumblr_npyydcJCa01uwqjgvo4_500]  [tumblr_npyydcJCa01uwqjgvo4_500] 

And great, that super amazing oh wow this demands a movie plot is the stuff of fanfic and so obvious everyone guessed it the second it was announced. [Sad_zpsb02439e1]

And no, I don't care if it's actually about him moving on. That's still extremely cliched, still did not at all require a movie, and that's still undermining because "Eh, he got over it, it's all good". I don't need to see, and the world did not need, Ice Age 2: Toy Story Version.
Quote 0 1
YodelinCowgirl
Wow.  So much hate.  There actually ARE people who are excited about Toy Story 4, so I'll just talk about this elsewhere, I guess.  I won't bother posting anymore if there can't even be a civil debate.  And if you're so angry about it, why even read the posts related to it?  Focus on the movies you are excited about, and let the Toy Story fans have their moment.  
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
I never said people weren't excited about Toy Story 4, and absolutely nothing about my dislike should keep you from discussing things in this thread. If someone's excited about something, having someone who isn't excited in the general vicinity should not affect that at all.

Because I'm a Pixar fan and like to put out my feelings both good and bad in relation to their work? 

If my posts are really bothering you so much that they're somehow affecting your "moment", why don't you just not read my posts? It'd probably be easier for you to ignore me than it would be for me to ignore Toy Story 4 stuff. Does this forum not have an Ignore feature?

Also, that post wasn't even directed at you. Yeah, I mention the "moving on" thing but I was more trying to cover the possibility of it being some other storyline than the two meeting again than directly responding to you, and the rest of the post just flat out wasn't in response to you at all. So I don't know why you're concluding I can't have a "civil debate" and acting like I'm interfering with your happiness so much.
Quote 0 0
YodelinCowgirl

I'm not a blind Pixar fan - I don't love all of their movies unconditionally and think every one is faultless.  But "good" and "bad" are largely a matter of personal preference.  I enjoy some of the movies that are generally criticized, and don't really care for some that are acclaimed.  Everyone has a right to their own opinion.  I just choose not to attack those people who don't share mine, and it makes me wary to post anything that I feel will just be met with hostility.  Why bother?  I don't take pleasure in heated arguments.  It's a waste of my time.  

If you can tell me how to find an ignore feature, please, that would be great.  I've tried.  Because it seems the majority of your posts are rants about how much you dislike something Pixar is doing (not just Toy Story), at least what I've seen.  I respect Pixar and what they do (and try to do), and I enjoy reading other people's more constructive and less antagonistic posts on the forum.  Oh, and there's no interfering with my happiness.  I can't wait for Toy Story 4!  

Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Nothing about my posts indicated good and bad weren't a matter of personal preference. 

I didn't know if there was an ignore feature, I was asking. But even without one you can just simply skip over my posts quite easily.
Quote 0 0
BeanoMaster
I called that right from the announcement of TS4! [biggrin]

Anyway, I'm happy about this. It will be good to see Bo Peep, though I thought her acting was a little wodden (no pun intended) in the first 2 movies.
Quote 1 0
YodelinCowgirl
BeanoMaster wrote:
I called that right from the announcement of TS4! [biggrin]

Anyway, I'm happy about this. It will be good to see Bo Peep, though I thought her acting was a little wodden (no pun intended) in the first 2 movies.

The first two really didn't develop her character that much.  Maybe TS4 will give them a chance to make it a little more complex.  [smile_zpsf797a80b]  They did say Rashida Jones was brought in as writer to give the movie a strong female voice.  
Quote 0 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
I gotta say I'm so pumped for this film! Like seriously, I'm so excited! When they said a romance film I actually thought I'd be something with Andy and someone he met, but it's with Bo and Woody? Oh, there's goes my heart! I seriously can't WAIT for this movie now! [biggrin]
Quote 1 0
Gray Catbird
Gotta say, I'm a bit surprised about this. Bo Peep seemed too obvious of a choice... And she wasn't a very significant character in the previous films.

Still, Toy Story 3 managed to pick up the little interaction between Buzz and Jessie at the end of TS2 and turn it in something pretty great. Plus, I guess the upside of her not being very developed is that there is tons of room for expansion and making an all new story.

I'd say it's a bit early to make a definitive opinion on this... I'll be waiting for what they have to say this evening.
Quote 1 0
Luis504170
I'm a little skeptical.. But I mean.. We are seeing awesome characters return on screen! 

Bo Peep and Woody's relationship in the first film was very....sensual to say the least. I thought that most of Toy Story's "adult themes" came from Bo Peep and Woody. Don't know how its going to work out, but if its very like the first film, it would be drifting away from the "kid-friendliness". But I'm probably being really stupid right now because we will find out in a couple of hours.

I think it could be interesting if Toy Story 4 was about technology and how kids are abusing it. I think it could be awesome seeing that in the Toys' point of view. But then again the... "she replaced us" story line was a significant one in a previous Toy Story film so it would be repetitive. Hopefully we know after the animation panel.
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
OK - let's take a step back (regarding some of the earlier tension). I understand that we all have differing views, but let's keep it all above the belt. Once we start getting personal with too many mentions of "you" and such, it moves past debate and becomes an argument. 

It is true that Bonnie is much more blunt in her view of films, but it's still OK. I've been critical of that myself, but let's reel it in a bit. YodelingCowgirl had some good points too - but let's just all take a breath. 

As far as the forum - there is no ignore/mute feature.

In regards to the news, let's hope for some more this afternoon. We wrote in our post that we were intrigued as to how Bo Peep will find her way back to the gang (if she does) since this was the exchange in TS3 when Woody said that she was gone...

Woody says, "We've lost friends along the way - Wheezy and Etch and...". Rex interjects, "Bo Peep?" Woody replies, "Yeah, even Bo...all good toys who've gone on to new owners."
Quote 3 0
YodelinCowgirl
Sorry if I took things too personally, TJ, I was just taken aback by the blunt response.  I tend to be fiercely protective of these characters, and of Pixar in general.  [smile_zpsf797a80b]
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy