Luis504170
The film is now only 2 weeks away and everybody is chiming in on their box office predictions. Let's all predict its opening weekend, domestic total, and worldwide total. And we will update the thread to see how the movie is doing once it's released. It'll be a fun game to see which memeber got the closest once the theater run is over! So far, Hollywood Reporter is predicting a 140 million opening weekend, obviously their tracking isn't always correct (just look at Solo: A Star Wars Story) but it's always a good measuring tape.

Members Predictions: 
Luis504170
Opening - 148 million 
Domestic Total - 460 million 
Worldwide Total - 1.040 billion 

PixarsBiggestFan
Opening - 145-160 million 
Domestic Total - 450-475 million 
Worldwide Total - 1.050 - 1.1 billion
Quote 3 0
Luis504170
Ok I'll start. Oh this is fun lol. 

Ok so I'll say: 

Opening Weekend: 148 million. Finding Dory pulled in 135 million, and the latter wasn't even a Pixar film people were asking for, it was the nostalgia push. Incredibles 2 has the nolstalgia and everybody and their grandmother wanted this, so I'll give it a push as I don't really expect an animated film to do much more than that, no matter how anticipated. 

Domestic Total - This would really depend on reviews and word of mouth. But let's say it's at least a pretty good movie. I will say 460 million. It is a bit less than Finding Dory, but Incredibles 2 has much more competition this summer, and it has Jurassic World 2 Opening the week after!

Worldwide Total - This one is a bit tough, because we are sensing a colossal sense of excitement in the U.S. But will this superhero film be as marketable to all audiences overseas as Finding Dory was? Finding Dory just BARELY crossed the billion dollar mark, and I know I2 will do incredible in the U.S. mmmm.. I'm going to say 1.040 billion. 
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Opening Weekend: $145-160 million
This is a film that many people actually want to see and there is basically no competition for its entire first week.

Domestic Total: $450-475 million
It’s hard to predict this before there’s any reviews, but it seems very popular so far but it will be a competitive summer this year

Worldwide Total: $1.050-1.100 billion
Unless it gets panned (which I don’t think it will), I don’t see a reason why it’s huge popularity would not let it pass a billion. And speaking of being panned, Illumination’s Minions was panned and still passed a billion (how?), which means even if I2 does get panned, it’s still possible. Superhero movies have been very popular lately, and with an animated one from a name-brand studio (which doesn’t happen often), I2 should grab the attention of kids who want to see a superhero movie but whose parents don’t think they’re mature enough. China is also a huge market for movies of any genre, and even though the first Incredibles film wasn’t released there, popularity of superheroes combined with recent popularity of Pixar there from Coco could potentially drive the film to be a success there.

If it is to reach a billion, I think it will probably do so between August 15-September 5 (based on previous timeframes for TS3 and Dory and factoring in its popularity and international release dates)
Quote 3 0
Luis504170
Opening Weekend: $145-160 million
This is a film that many people actually want to see and there is basically no competition for its entire first week.

Domestic Total: $450-475 million
It’s hard to predict this before there’s any reviews, but it seems very popular so far but it will be a competitive summer this year

Worldwide Total: $1.050-1.100 billion
Unless it gets panned (which I don’t think it will), I don’t see a reason why it’s huge popularity would not let it pass a billion. And speaking of being panned, Illumination’s Minions was panned and still passed a billion (how?), which means even if I2 does get panned, it’s still possible. Superhero movies have been very popular lately, and with an animated one from a name-brand studio (which doesn’t happen often), I2 should grab the attention of kids who want to see a superhero movie but whose parents don’t think they’re mature enough. China is also a huge market for movies of any genre, and even though the first Incredibles film wasn’t released there, popularity of superheroes combined with recent popularity of Pixar there from Coco could potentially drive the film to be a success there.

If it is to reach a billion, I think it will probably do so between August 15-September 5 (based on previous timeframes for TS3 and Dory and factoring in its popularity and international release dates)

The Domestic Total definitely does seem the hardest to predict. I really hope it does reach the billion dollar mark, if not, it'll definitely come close. I can't see it doing anything under 900 million to be honest, but the movie going audience lately has been very unpredictable so who knows.
Quote 1 0
Luis504170
YALL! Incredibles 2 is doing better than expected. The Thursday screenings just basically doubled Finding Dory and set records. I've checked every single one of my theaters and they are all SOLD OUT! The last time I saw this was with Avengers: Infinity War

The Tracking for this film has gone up to 170 million! 

I'm scrolling through my twitter feed and Incredibles 2 is basically everything people are talking about. 
Quote 2 0
Luis504170
The tracking moved up to 180, I'm flabbergasted, I... can't believe.
Quote 2 0
Pixarsuperfan8695
Luis504170 wrote:
The tracking moved up to 180, I'm flabbergasted, I... can't believe.

I'm so happy the film's been highly anticipated for a long time now and tickets are sold out everywhere. It's great to see that all the hard work Brad and the team did really paid off. 
Quote 2 0
Luis504170
Opening Weekend Box Office for Incredibles 2: 

Domestic: 180 million.
Worldwide: 231 million 

The Domestic opening doesn't only make Incredibles 2 the highest grossing opening for an animated film of ALL TIME, just completely annihilating Dory's record with a 45 million difference, but it also makes it the 8th biggest opening for any film EVER.

This is beyond Incredible. Makes you wonder if the film would've made even MORE if the World Cup wasn't currently going on. 

Most predictions placed this at 140 million, and the most optimistic numbers said 160 million. We all knew this was going to go BIG, but not even the most optimistic of people predicted a 180 million opening weekend debut. Celebration!! 

Keep in mind these are the estimates, but they are always spot on take or give a couple hundred million. 

[giphy]
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Incredibles 2 just surpassed The Incredibles at worldwide box office.
https://screenrant.com/incredibles-2-passes-original-worldwide-box-office/

Even more notably, in domestic box office, it is expected to surpass Shrek 3 on Monday (tomorrow) to become the 2nd highest grossing animated film ever and surpass Finding Dory by the end of next weekend for the #1 spot.

https://www.screendaily.com/box-office/incredibles-2-to-become-2-all-time-animation-on-monday-as-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-rules-north-america/5130562.article
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Incredibles 2 has officially surpassed Finding Dory to become the highest grossing animated film in the US and is expected to pass $500 million domestically by tomorrow.

https://www.cartoonbrew.com/box-office-report/incredibles-2-is-now-the-highest-grossing-u-s-animation-release-of-all-time-161739.html
Quote 3 0
Luis504170
Incredibles 2 has become the first animated film in History to cross the 500 million domestic mark and it has surpassed 2017's Beauty and the Beast to become the highest domestic grossing film rated PG.
Quote 3 0
Luis504170
It's pretty much a given at this point that Incredibles 2 will reach 1 billion dollars Worldwide as the film just crossed 940 million dollars this weekend. 

Finding Dory crossed 900 million dollars on August 16 of 2016, 9 weeks after it's release. 

Incredibles 2 crossed 900 million dollars 5 weeks after release. 

I don't know if Incredibles 2 will have those last minute legs to put it past Frozen, I would guess it will be pretty close, not sure if it will beat it. 
Quote 2 0
Pixarsuperfan8695
Luis504170 wrote:
It's pretty much a given at this point that Incredibles 2 will reach 1 billion dollars Worldwide as the film just crossed 940 million dollars this weekend. 

Finding Dory crossed 900 million dollars on August 16 of 2016, 9 weeks after it's release. 

Incredibles 2 crossed 900 million dollars 5 weeks after release. 

All I can say is wow. ðŸ˜¶
Quote 2 0
PixarsBiggestFan
It will pass a billion worldwide tomorrow for sure - it’s at $996.48 million now (9/29/18).
Quote 4 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
AWESOME!! Can't wait!!
Quote 2 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy