Pixar Post - T.J.

Note, this topic was originally part of the Inside Out app thread - this new topic was started to keep the old topic about the actual app, while we can continue the hilarity of Pixar knock offs here.

Well, we have the countdown to the movie going, but who wants to count down the days until Disney takes this app down and has some legal fun? I can't believe what a blatant rip this is! Ha! It's a knock-off app called, Inside Riley's Head.

Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 10.35.46 PM.png 
Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 10.35.40 PM.png 
Click the link to go to the iTunes App Store - Inside Riley's Head. What's crazy is that I looked at the company's other apps and they're all rip offs of major films. I can't believe this is allowed!

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Ha! There's another one too. Apparently the emotions are zombies in this one? 
Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 10.39.55 PM.png  Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 10.40.02 PM.png 
Quote 0 0
Ultimate iPad Expert
Zombie emotions. HA! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]

There are so many rip-off games, I'm not surprised that they're would be one for Inside Out. I'm surpassed they have them done an released already, though.
Quote 0 0
mynameiskhannie
Can't wait for Video Brinquedo's "The Little Feelings".
Quote 0 0
Iamathing
Wow, rip-offs already? There will probably be more once the film comes out.
I will be counting down the days until these apps get taken down. This is actually quite funny, two knock-offs four months early! What will the next one be, and when will it come out?
Quote 0 0
Ultimate iPad Expert
mynameiskhannie wrote:

Nice one! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4] 

If anyone is curious, Video Brinquedo is a Brazilian company mostly famous for creating horribly blatant rip-offs of animated films (Pixar, Dreamworks, Blue Sky, etc.).

I have absolutely no idea how they got a way with this one:
[1955453_4_263] 

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
mynameiskhannie wrote:

Hahahahah! For people that may not know, their a studio known for terrible rip offs!! Here's an image to solidify the hilarity!

Foto_3.jpg
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Ultimate iPad Expert wrote:
I have absolutely no idea how they got a way with this one

Talk about posting at the same time! Ha! [Cool_zpsf7e1371b]
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Not sure if I should be more ticked about the existence of rip off apps (though another fandom I'm in has a lot of those, so they'e not really that surprising), or the fact that the first one seems to have made RipOff!Anger and RipOff!Disgust villains.

Hm, I'll be ticked about both equally. 

Quote 0 0
mynameiskhannie
Yeah, there about a bunch of studios that rip off Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks/Whatever. You may know some of them,

Like Dingo Pictures for instance:

Some of the cheapest German animation there is.

Remember that dinosaur meme where the dino went "Yee"? Yeah, it came from their Land Before Time knockoff:

They also made a Toy Story knockoff:

There's also Spark Plug Entertainment, fine quality family entertainment from the producers of MANSWERS!

It is least likely that these studios will produce a knock off of Inside Out, but Phase 4 Films will probably acquire the rights to some foreign film that looks similar and rebrand it so it'll look like the official Inside Out products.
[_SX940_] 
[Frozen-Land-Lawsuit] 

Or alternatively, Grindstone Entertainment will do the same thing, but make Rob Schneider and a pop star the main characters:
[hwjgsvu7-1403033632_r] 
[hgr686sg-1368664728_r] 
Had enough yet?

Hope no "studio" makes an Inside Out rip-off.

And these unofficial apps look horrible.
Quote 0 0
Iamathing
Those images were just enough to make me feel sick. Who approves of those "movies"? Ugh.
And they are always horribly animated. I'm not surprised.

Sadly, I can see Phase 4 Films or Grindstone Entertainment creating a cheap knock-off. Luckily these films are easily ignored and forgotten, compared to the beautiful originals.

Some people don't even try.
Quote 0 0
Ultimate iPad Expert
Pixar Post - T.J. wrote:
Ultimate iPad Expert wrote:
I have absolutely no idea how they got a way with this one

Talk about posting at the same time! Ha! [Cool_zpsf7e1371b]

So very ironic. XD

This thread is getting so off-topic, but this is fun none the less. Hopefully, we won't see a film rip-off of Inside Out, although, I do love the hilarity of the such obvious rip-offs.

Also, have you noticed the big names they brought in for some of these? Like Christopher Plummer (Charles Kuntz from Up) in the Frozen rip-off, Frozen Land.

Lastly, I just wanted to point out the irony of the phrase "Copyrighted Material" located on the "The Little Cars in the Great Race" DVD
Quote 1 0
Iamathing

Ultimate Ipad Expert wrote:
Lastly, I just wanted to point out the irony of the phrase "Copyrighted Material" located on the "The Little Cars in the Great Race" DVD

Oh my gosh, I never noticed that, ha. I am sure millions of studios dream to rip off such a beautiful, wonderfully animated "movie" such as "The Little Cars in the Great Race", oh I can only imagine...
Quote 1 0
PIX-R.113
Ha! Ha! I just love how weird these knock-offs are, you should the awkward knock-offs for 'Frozen'. [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]
Quote 0 0
PIX-R.113
Don't forget, 'What's Up - Balloon to the Rescue'. [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]

It's basically 'Up' and 'Monsters VS Aliens' in a blender of weird and awful animation.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy