PixarsBiggestFan
Here we can discuss minor miscellaneous news related to Toy Story 4 not major enough for its own topic.

To start, Tim Allen has said that there were a few scenes at the end of TS4 that were so emotional he couldn’t get through them.

https://people.com/movies/tim-allen-reveals-toy-story-4-is-so-emotional/
Quote 1 0
Ethan Partington
oh yeah
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Tom Hanks spoke a little about the ending as well.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1039544/Toy-Story-4-emotional-ending-Tom-Hanks-teaser
Quote 2 0
Luis504170
So interesting that both Allen and Hanks came out and said the ending is THAT powerful, don't want to get my hopes up obviously but poignancy is my favorite aspect of Pixar movies that I like the most so I'm more on board with this film now. 
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Here's the transcript from the Chris Evans BBC Radio 2 interview with Tom Hanks (that PixarsBiggestFan mentioned above) - we posted it along with some questions on our site. Wow, the phrase that this is a moment in history is pretty astounding.

Tom Hanks Interview Transcription:
--
"It was the first time we were going to be recording the end of the movie and Toy Story [4] is going to have an impactful ending. The way you record Toy Story is...you're in a room with the team that has created it and when I went in for my last day of recording I wanted to have my back to them because usually you're facing them so you can look right up and you can talk about it. But, I didn't want to see them and I didn't want them to...I wanted them to pretend they couldn't see me. When I realized what they were going for, yeah, I realized, 'Oh, this is a moment is history'.

Here's the thing about those geniuses that are there at Pixar and everybody that has ever been involved with any of the toy Toy Story [films] think that they invented something there and the extraordinary truth about them all [the films]...not only has the technology, but the emotional range of those movies has become more and more deep and profound and effecting. And, it's almost a curiosity of 'Why it is so?' because they're toys, you know? [laughs] And yet, it's the power I think of the connection that we all have as children, but also as the creators of the world that our toys inhabit. It is a very, very, very special collection of movies that have been put together that I think hits each one of us in a completely individual way. It's like we carry all of our entire emotional lives in the memories of our own individual toys."
--

Our questions:
  • Is his "historical moment" comment related to the real-life passing of Don Rickles (voice of Mr. Potato Head), or Woody not being able to find Bo Peep (the early plotline), or something else entirely?
  • Also, why didn't Tom want the Pixar team to watch him record this line to get immediate feedback? Wow!
Tim Allen's comments about it being emotional were great, but this really solidifies that this ending is going to be a total tear-jerker. Wow!
Quote 2 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Quick note. I was searching for other Toy Story 4 news and came across an interview with Jim Murphy (Director of LavaMs. Fritter's Racing Skoool" and more) in the Marquette Wire which noted that he's working on promotional videos for TS4. This isn't too much of a surprise as he worked on some of the promos for Cars 3 as well (one posted below for reference). Again, nothing too shocking, but it's always good to know who's working on which pieces of the puzzle. Plus, Jim is such a nice guy - we're happy whenever anything pops up related to him!

Quote 1 0
iPixar
Any word on when we might see a Toy story 4 teaser trailer? Possibly next week or the week after in order to show before Ralph Breaks the Internet?
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Keanu Reeves has joined the cast as a new character, according to Tim Allen in an interview.

"New guys in it that are great. Keanu Reeves has got a great part. Actually, little inside story, even he said (gentle, wonderful guy that he is) 'This sounds too much like Buzz Lightyear.' And his character does have an edge to that."

https://screenrant.com/toy-story-4-keanu-reeves-character/
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Here's the video from the interview as well - it's worth watching the whole thing, but his chat about this specifically start at 1:15 into the interview! (Our post about the news is here as well.)

Quote 2 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy