Luis504170

I was watching the new Inside Out clip which I LOVE!! And i started thinking what my five personality Islands would be. I came out with these:

Animal Island (I love Animals and I want to be a vet.)
Family Island
Pixar Island (Probably Luxo Junior would be the tallest building as well as the ball.)
Screenplay Island (I'm a screenwriter and It's a very big part of me so.. yeah!
Goofball Island - I'm the weird hyperactive one from my group and they have a hard time shutting me up)

What are your Personality Islanda?

Quote 0 0
mac95
Drawing Island
Nordic Island(I Nordic ski on my school team in the winter)
Movie Island (The features of the island would be mostly Pixar-themed, but other movies thrown in too)
Friendship Island
Reading Island

I have also been inspired to think about what my Imagination Land would look like. I believe that much of the surface would be semi-transparent, like a Gummy Bear. In place of the French Fry forest would be a Shrimp forest. There would be large piles of Lego bricks all over the place, for cooking up ideas to build. Geysers would blast Root Beer in the air. And, most notably, dinosaurs would be running around letting out awesome roars.
Quote 2 0
imdb88
Tomorrow Island (dedicated to Walt's saying "Keep Moving Forward")
Musical Theater Island
Goofy Music Island (where they play really catchy songs that may or may not have weird lyrics)
Quote 2 0
Luis504170

imdb88 wrote:
Tomorrow Island (dedicated to Walt's saying "Keep Moving Forward")
Musical Theater Island
Goofy Music Island (where they play really catchy songs that may or may not have weird lyrics)

Thank you for your entry and Welcome to the forums! 

[welcome_friends]

Quote 1 0
Sally
Animation Island(Probably Pixar and Disney related)
Gameplay Island(I'm an video game nerd)
Awards Season Island(Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmys, Grammys, etc.)
Crayon Island(Colorful)
Comic Island(The action kind)
Music Island(Pop songs)
Mall Island(Shopping)

Quote 1 0
Bonnie
Music Island (With a giant pair of headphones)
Logic Island (For all my nitpicking and skepticism)
Animation Island (from the craft itself to specific Pixar, Disney and Dreamworks movies)
Writing Island
Creepy Island (I'm a moderate fan of horror)

(I thought of these before seeing Sally's, I didn't copy. [Silly_zps7c205e8c])
Quote 1 0
Luis504170
Bonnie wrote:
Music Island (With a giant pair of headphones)
Skepticism Island
Animation Island (from the craft itself to specific Pixar, Disney and Dreamworks movies)
Writing Island
Creepy Island (I'm a moderate fan of horror)

(I thought of these before seeing Sally's, I didn't copy. [Silly_zps7c205e8c])

I would really have a Creepy Island too!! I love horror movies!! I'm actually writing one right now!! Have you seen the trailer for Crimson Peak?? It looks so cool, creepy and good!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Easy call for me - my islands are:
  • Family Island (Rooted in everything I do so this has to be first).
  • Music Island (I listen to music all day, every day - all genres. This would encompass live concerts, listening to albums as well as playing instruments (guitar and drums)).
  • Photography Island (I love the art of photography mixed with the science of it - plus, I love the fact that it actually freezes a moment in our lives. It's very important to freeze moments for me...as much as video is amazing to capture as well, still photographs mean more to me because they allow my mind to wander and think back at the memories of the day, event, person, whatever rather than have the moving video distract my mind from doing the thinking).
  • Pixar Island (I think this is a given seeing as my wife and I run a Pixar-themed website, forum, podcast and pretty much spend all of our available time talking about Pixar, hunting for Pixar merchandise and chatting about what we're going to do next related to Pixar).
  • Friendship Island (No surprise that Friends would balance out the equation - friends are a blast and also a pain in the backside from time-to-time, but are essential to life and making you feel like you belong).
Loving some of the other entires as well. Crayon Island (Sally), Screenplay Island (Luis), Tomorrow Island (imdb88 - and like Luis said, welcome to the forums), Nordic Skiing (wow, sounds cool) and Music Island including headphones (Bonnie - woo hoo)!
Quote 2 0
Bonnie
Luis504170 wrote:

I would really have a Creepy Island too!! I love horror movies!! I'm actually writing one right now!! Have you seen the trailer for Crimson Peak?? It looks so cool, creepy and good!

Hadn't actually. I tend to just sort of bump into things. I'll need to look into that. 

But wow, this thread kind of worries me, cause I actually had a lot of trouble thinking about things to make my personality islands. I have no personality, clearly. [tongue]
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hahahaha! [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]
Quote 0 0
Luis504170
It's very fascinating to see everyone's different personalities and hobbies outside from our Pixar love, Now I know a little bit more of each of you!! 

I didn't know you liked photography T.J. and the description as to why it's special to you!! Flawless description since you made me appreciate photography even more now!!

I loved Creepy Island from Bonnie! Seems like something I would have (as i've said before) Logic Island was hilarious! 

I love the Award Season Island from Sally, I wasn't expecting an Island like that! But it totally makes sense!! Maybe there can be an Oscar as the tallest structure!

imdb88 I love musical theater as well!! And I know people can be very passionate about it! What's your favorite play?

Mac25 Yeah, Movie Island sounds more like it for me as well. And I loved Nordic Island, like T.J said, sounds pretty cool!! And I also loved your description of your Imagination Land. I'm wondering how mine would look like.
 [idea]

Almost all of you put Music Island, I love music but I could only choose 5!! I love singing as well!
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
You bet Luis, I do love photography. I don't have as much time to pursue it as much as I'd like currently, but here's my photography business website, Darkroom Visuals.
Quote 1 0
Ava-Kane
I'm sure thinking up my Islands. But what kinda shames me is that my Islands go from being Defuncted to Active. 

Is that a way Pixar can convey Writer's Block in the mind? The way I'm imagining it: Island of rough drafts and sketches that never reached finalization and they flicker constantly?
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - Julie
My Personality Islands would be:

1. Family Island - I'd be nothing without them.

2. Silly Island - I love being silly, from jumping out and scaring friends to watching silly movies like 'Weekend at Bernies'. It's the BEST!

3. Acting Island - Remembering lines, speaking in front of a crowd - I've had the acting bug since I was a little girl. I have been in a few films - including an extra role in Disney's OZ The Great and Powerful

4. Theme Park Island - I adore Disney theme parks. My favorite rides are Tower of Terror, Peter Pan's Flight and Splash Mountain.

5. Pixar Island - For obvious reasons [smile_zpsf797a80b] Running Pixar Post with T.J. and spending most of our time discussing new and exciting Pixar themed ideas for our website and hunting for Pixar related merchandise.

I love reading everyone's entries, what a great way to learn more about each other [smile_zpsf797a80b] I really wanted to add a sixth for LEGO Island!
Quote 2 0
Luis504170
Pixar Post - Julie wrote:

2. Silly Island - I love being silly, from jumping out and scaring friends to watching silly movies like 'Weekend at Bernies'. It's the BEST!

That makes two of us! My friends love me but they have a very hard time keeping up with me!! I'm like Russell. And the rest of my friends are Carl!

I have been in a few films - including an extra role in Disney's OZ The Great and Powerful

That is AWESOME!!! In what scene did you appear in?

I really wanted to add a sixth for LEGO Island!

I really wanted to add a sixth too! And a seventh and an eight! and a ninth! I have a feeling that all my personality islands would be like a Mary go round and headquarters would be in the center. I have so many personalities I'm starting to think It's a mental illness! 

Quote 1 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy