Arlo
Ok so today it was announced that tomorrow Sunday, that there would be a Cars 3 Q&A on Cars Facebook Page at 9:30 AM PST time. The Q&A will be with Jay Ward (Cars Creative Director), Brian Fee (Cars 3 Director) and Bobby Podesta (Cars 3 Supervising Animator). Do you think it is possible after the Q&A Disney and Pixar will release a teaser trailer for Cars 3! I mean it's happened before, they launched the new Jungle Book trailer after a Q&A. And to have the Q&A at 9:30 AM (which is when trailers usually get released), just makes me more suspicious that we will be getting a Cars 3 teaser trailer. Hopefully, before the day ends they will announce that we are getting a teaser trailer!! Of course it may not come out tomorrow, but it seems like it is very possible.
Quote 1 0
ReptilePatrol
I can realistically see the Cars 3 trailer being released anytime between the Q&A and the theatrical release of Moana.

If it is indeed released tomorrow, it'll coincide very well with the theatrical release of Disney's The BFG. However, it would also break new ground as the first recent Pixar trailer to be released on a Sunday.

Given Andrew Stanton's tweet saying that it was highly likely there'd be a Cars 3 teaser for Finding Dory but then there wasn't, I'm guessing it's definitely very close. They seem to have instead chosen to feature Moana in front of Finding Dory, and based on how they featured Finding Dory in front of Zootopia, I think it's also possible they could delay the trailer all the way until the theatrical release of Moana.

Even if there isn't a new trailer though, I'm still excited for what we'll find out in the Q&A!
Quote 1 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
13551793_1580178825609769_1880587800_n.jpg 

In just a few minutes, Cars 3 filmmakers Brian Fee (Director), Bobby Podesta (Supervising Animator) and Jay Ward (Cars Creative Director) are going on Facebook Live (facebook.com/PixarCars) to chat about the film at the Sonoma Raceway. Feel free to chat about the event and discuss the insights from the film they revealed. (We'll post the live feed if we can when it's wrapped...in case you missed it).
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
So far, they're reminiscing and talking about their backgrounds on the film. Brian Fee mentioned that he started as a story assistant on the first Cars film.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Here's the video for those that missed it (click image below to play it) - nothing earth shattering. Reminiscing, some easter eggs from the first film (funny ones about cars spitting off a balcony and Al Oft's original vocal recording) and then a brief note about Cars 3. It felt like it was cut off and ended too soon.

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
So, we didn't get the teaser as of today...but as the others have said it has to be soon, right? Sure seems like it. Another side note - we worked up a GIF of the cars spitting over the sidewall of the stadium (as Bobby mentioned) in our wrap-up post in case you're interested where they are in the film! 
Quote 0 0
HCK
Nice to see such excitement from the filmmakers. I can tell that these guys areboth passionate about Cars as well as making Cars 3 as good of a movie as they can. We've gotten so much reassurance from Lasseter and other filmmakers that Cars 3 will be a turnaround from Cars 2. I predict a trailer before Moana.
Quote 0 0
Tazbanian Devill
I believe that we will get a Cars 3 Teaser with Pete's Dragon in August. 
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I think the earliest would be Pete's Dragon on August 12 and the latest typical date would be Moana on November 23. Usually, Pixar teasers for June releases come out in November. If it doesn't come out with Moana, the latest possible date would be Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on December 16.

Depending on Pixar's release schedule, it will possibly be a on the Finding Dory Blu-ray & DVD, however this is highly unlikely. It's first home media appearance would likely be The BFG or Pete's Dragon.
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
I think it's unlikely it'll be as far back as Rogue One, plus Star Wars and Marvel are usually quite separated from the intricate coordination that Disney gives WDAS/Pixar/Disney Studios. Moana is likely the latest we'll have to wait, though I can definitely see it come alongside Pete's Dragon, if we don't get a second Moana trailer then.
Quote 1 0
Britney
I think we'll see the Cars 3 teaser on November 23, 2016 with Moana in theatres. So sad that they haven't release it with Finding Dory, I'm tired of waiting but I'm sure is very worth the wait. I'm so excited about Cars 3 than any other sequel, I can't tell you how excited I am.

All the plot reveled, the new characters and the story focusing on Lightning McQueen again raised my hopes about this third part. I'm glad that Pixar is leaving all that spy stuff out of this film and I don't know if I want to see any character from Cars 2 back in Cars 3, to me, I rather to leave them in the second part of Cars. I would rather see more about the old characters, even more about Sally because she is one of my favourites and I can't help wonder what Pixar has on mind for her. Also, the new characters sound extremelly interesting, Cruz Ramirez being a female racer, sounds pretty cool that another girl is taking the lead.
Quote 0 0
BeanoMaster
Probably with Moana.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
I happened to notice that Pixar uploaded two Cars 2 extras from the Blu-Ray and it made me wonder if they're releasing Cars clips to get people's minds focused on an upcoming Cars 3 announcement. Of course this is just a guess...but these are the two clips (about the origins and design aspect of Cars 2).

Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
Typically, Pixar teasers open in November, but a series of preparing videos on Cars have implied it could be sooner…
Cars 2 Blu-Ray Bonus

The Die-cast Series (with more in coming weeks)

Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Hey PixarsBiggestFan, just wanted to let you know that I moved your post into this thread since it was already talking about the trailer release date...rather than having a new thread with the videos.
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy