Arlo Show full post »
Tazbanian Devill
I believe that the trailer will come next month before the release of Moana. 
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
The Finding Dory teaser came out on 11/10/15 in front of The Good Dinosaur, which cane out on 11/25/15. Moana opens on 11/23/16. Based on this, I would expect the teaser at done point in the next 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, no Cars 3 trailer has been rated in Canada yet, so it won't come for about 1-2 more weeks.
Quote 0 0
Britney
Well, I'm so tired of waiting, I really am but here at least I have some news about the trailer. According to this site the teaser will come out with Moana:

https://trailer-track.com/2016/11/07/in-the-pipeline-cars-3-teaser-trailer-rolling-in-soon/

But not only that, apparently Brett Dalton is the voice of Jackson Storm as he confirmed on his twitter account! thanks to IMDb that mentions some new names in the cast list.

https://twitter.com/IMBrettDalton/status/794709871367045120
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
The teaser's only 53 secs (according to the BBFC)?! That's short for Pixar (even teasers)!

There's also a Radio Sports Talk DJ played by Jason Pace and Jose Premole is rumored to play Toni, according to the IMDb page.
Quote 0 0
CanadianPixarFan
PixarsBiggestFan wrote:
The teaser's only 53 secs (according to the BBFC)?! That's short for Pixar (even teasers)! There's also a Radio Sports Talk DJ played by Jason Pace and Jose Premole is rumored to play Toni, according to the IMDb page.

Interesting, that is short! I should note that the BBFC is British so this may or may not be the same for the Trailer in North America. Either way, we should get a chance to see both trailers, eventually.
Quote 0 0
LittleChef
PixarsBiggestFan wrote:
The teaser's only 53 secs (according to the BBFC)?! That's short for Pixar (even teasers)!

If that's true, I expect it to be similar to this 30 second Cars 2 teaser way back, with it just showing the characters and a hint of what the plot will be.

Quote 0 0
Britney
That was the worst teaser trailer ever! hahaha it was extremelly short and doesn't bring to much information about the film.

I hope the Cars 3 trailer is better than this, please!!! and I also think that as it's from UK it maybe refering to the teaser from that region, or at least I hope so because I don't want to watch just 53' of a teaser that I've been waiting for soooooo long. We deserve more, C'mon!

I said so many times that I'm tired of waiting for Pixar to release at least minimal information about this film, because I really am. I don't want to wait soo long to watch a 53' trailer, that's unfair, let's see how long is the Toy Story 4 teaser in 2019 and make your own conclusions!

Anyway, I think the Cars 3 teaser will be released next week because we have the Moana World Premiere in L.A and also the release of the Finding Dory Bluray that I suppose the teaser comes there! So I expect that Pixar will drop it online maybe on Monday or Tuesday??? Why not??

If it's not then will be release on November 23th with Moana in theatres...I hope Pixar doesn't release the movie before the teaser (sarcastic)
Quote 0 0
PixarsBiggestFan
still no Cars 3 trailer rated in Canada yet. I don't know about the US, because the MPAA doesn't have a trailer site.

Hopefully when this trailer gets released, we'll see a lot more than what the Cars 2 teaser showed (like plot, setting, characters, and an accurate showing of McQueen's paint job (it was inaccurate in he Cars 2 teaser)).
Quote 2 0
LittleChef

Britney wrote:
That was the worst teaser trailer ever! hahaha it was extremelly short and doesn't bring to much information about the film.

I hope the Cars 3 trailer is better than this, please!!! and I also think that as it's from UK it maybe refering to the teaser from that region, or at least I hope so because I don't want to watch just 53' of a teaser that I've been waiting for soooooo long. We deserve more, C'mon!

I remember being so excited in 2010 hearing about the first Cars 2 trailer and after watching it just being like, "What was that?!" XD

I'm hoping too that it's gonna show way more than that, but I'm just expecting it's like that Cars 2 teaser worst case scenario. What I really wish for is a teaser with an original scene like they used to. They haven't done that since what, Monsters University?

Quote 1 0
Sally
I can confirm that there is no Cars 3 preview on the Finding Dory Blu-Ray/DVD. The previews shown there are Moana and Beauty and the Beast (the teaser, not the new one released yesterday), but I already knew since I have a friend who got the disc early.

Clock's ticking, Pixar, what are you going to do?
Quote 1 0
PixarsBiggestFan
I just looked at #Cars3 on Twitter… no news, but everyone wants to know when it's coming. Pandora's Eye posted the following (it's in Spanish, but I translated it)

https://mobile.twitter.com/PandorasEyep/status/796084657863335936

"The #CARS3 trailer will be before the movie #Moana."

The one thing I don't get (and I don't like) about #Cars3 is most of the posts are in Spanish (fortunately, I'm learning Spanish, so I don't need a translator for every word).
Quote 1 0
Britney
Yo hablo Español y es bueno que lo estes aprendiendo. (I speak Spanish and it's good that you are learning it)

I guess people who speak Spanish like in Latin America or Spain are more excited about Cars 3 than people in the US. XD

I thought you guys already knew that the Cars 3 teaser is coming with Moana, I would've told you about it but I thought you knew it.
Quote 0 0
ReptilePatrol
It's widely expected for the Cars 3 trailer to come before Moana, but, as usual, there is no official confirmation. It's much harder to pin down the exact day of release though, and this time all I can say is, it'll definitely (probably) release, by the latest, the beginning of the week of Moana's release. So next Tuesday the 22nd at the very latest, and likely before then. It's definitely coming soon either way!
Quote 0 0
HCK
"Deluxe Digital Cinema has confirmed that the trailer of Cars 3 will debut next week, in time for the release in theaters of Moana," according to this Italian source: http://www.cinematographe.it/117502/news-family/cars-3-quando-esce-il-trailer.html
Quote 1 0
CanadianPixarFan
Enjoy!
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy