YodelinCowgirl Show full post »
Vellerie
I like reading both positive and negative reactions/reviews personally. I guess I just find it interesting even if I don't agree, so I always read Bonnie's posts lol. I don't have strong feelings either way for this TS4 plot because not much has really been revealed yet, so I'm distanced from it for the time being, but I have seen lots of cute Woody/Bo fanart that made me consider them more seriously. I used to be indifferent to Bo since she wasn't developed much in past movies, but they practically have an empty slate to work with for her in this movie. I think that Coco is my most anticipated upcoming film for them though.
Quote 0 0
mac95
It's an interesting idea, but they really wanted to make a whole movie about this? I feel like they could have made this story into a pretty cool TV special. I love Pixar(why else would I be here?) but it seems to me like this may be being made largely for the sake of money.
I am kind of going through an emotional struggle right now. Woody is my favorite character ever, but I'm against this movie being made. AARRRRGH!
Quote 0 0
Sally
I'm having weird thoughts about how they're going to bring her back in the franchise after being absent from the last one literally
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
Didn't the panel confirm the plot is "Buzz and Woody go looking for Bo"?
Quote:

Each Toy Story is a different genre, and Toy Story 4 will be the first full-on love story. It's between Woody and Bo Peep. Woody and Buzz head out to find Bo, "a very emotional story, and really fun to do a love story between the two of them." Lasseter said it's personal, as it and Bo Peep are inspired by his wife Nancy.

When I first read it it totally sounded like they meant a romance between Buzz and Woody. 

Yeah. That's the plot. It's...it's Finding Nemo ("Finding Bo"?)...but romance love instead of parental love...and also Toy Story 2...but with romance love instead of friendship...riding entirely on a romance that amounted to "You're good looking, let's kiss a lot!"...

I want to guess that it'll probably end with her reminding them about the whole "owner" thing so they have to leave behind, but that'd kind of render the entire movie completely pointless. Just finding her and happily ever after would be really predictable. 

I can only hope for some really interesting twists and turns. 

By the way, when did the Toy Story movies switch genres? 
Quote 0 0
mac95
Toy Story: Buddy Comedy
Toy Story 2: ?
Toy Story 3: Prison Movie
Quote 0 0
Peace_Love_Pixar
I think Toy Story 2 is an adventure movie. I'm not sure, but that's just what I think.
Quote 0 0
Pixar Post - T.J.
YodelinCowgirl wrote:
Sorry if I took things too personally, TJ, I was just taken aback by the blunt response.  I tend to be fiercely protective of these characters, and of Pixar in general.  [smile_zpsf797a80b]

I get it! We're all passionate about Pixar here - heck, it's a niche forum about Pixar only, so we have to be passionate to be here!! 
[joy_80_anim_gif_zpsmv9th5wx] 
Quote 1 0
mac95
Does anyone have any theories on how Woody and Buzz will get the idea to basically search the entire planet to find Bo? I'm interested to see how Pixar will try and explain that. [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]
Quote 0 0
Bonnie
mac95 wrote:
Does anyone have any theories on how Woody and Buzz will get the idea to basically search the entire planet to find Bo? I'm interested to see how Pixar will try and explain that. [Laughing_zpsee77b0c4]

"Woody, ultimately deciding that he just can't move on causewhatisthelessonofthethirdmovie, goes out in search of his lost love."

"Woody sees Bonnie with new piece of Little Bo Peep merchandise, has flashbacks, goes off."

"Woody is sick of Buzz and Jessie's constant romantic salsa dancing and decides the only way to cure his irritation is to reunite with his own partner to be sappy with."

"Woody, spurred on through sheer boredom, decides he might as well go look for Bo, cause really he has nothing else to do."

"Woody is lost by Bonnie, catches fleeting glimpse of Bo somehow, decides he never liked Bonnie anyway, obsessively searches for Bo."

"Woody's friends, most of them now paired up themselves, have become that annoying brand of person who will not allow their friends to be single; force him outside and tell him not to come back until he has Bo."

Seriously, though, I think he'll just be sad and that'll spur him to look, and Buzz will tagalong cause Woody's got a friend in him. 

And it's not really the planet, unless Andy went for Ebay she should be relatively nearby. Wouldn't be surprised if they know who bought her, or where she went, and just need to get there.  

Quote 3 0
mac95
Ha! All hilarious theories, Bonnie! I agree he will probably get sad, and Buzz goes with him because they are best friends, and the events of the last three films show Buzz would be the best candidate for a rescue mission.
Quote 0 0
luxo jr.
They replied that this movie would be a romance, and with bo peep in the cast list they have to be looking for her, finding her, and woody falling for her. Easy as that.
Quote 0 0
Arlo
Or luxo jr., maybe not. Pixar is known for making very unexpected twists in their movies (Queen Ellinor turns into a bear from Brave, as an example). So it is quite possible your theory is true, but we do not officially known until we receive word (about the plot of Toy Story 4) from Pixar, themselves.
Quote 1 0
luxo jr.
mac95 wrote:
Toy Story: Buddy Comedy
Toy Story 2: ?
Toy Story 3: Prison Movie

You got that right
Quote 0 0
Name

A Bug's Life,3,Aaron Hartline,2,Adrian Molina,3,Alan Barillaro,7,Albert Lozano,1,Alex Mandel,1,Andrea Warren,2,Andrew Gordon,3,Andrew Stanton,46,Angelique Reisch,3,Angus MacLane,32,App Review,6,Art,31,Art of Animation Resort,5,Artists Help Japan,8,Austin Madison,4,Awards,51,Bing Bong,1,Blu-Ray,40,Bob Peterson,17,Bob Whitehill,2,Bobby Podesta,1,Book Review,43,Brad Bird,13,Brave,140,BREAKING News,34,Brian Fee,4,Buzz Lightyear,10,Car Toons,2,Cars,63,Cars 2,15,Cars 3,14,Cars Land,34,Cars Toons,11,Chris Chua,1,Chris Sasaki,1,Christine Freeman,1,Coco,16,Contest,11,Craig Foster,1,Custom Pixar Gear,6,D23,23,Dan Scanlon,67,Daniel Arriaga,2,Danielle Feinberg,4,Darla Anderson,4,Dave Mullins,1,Deleted Scene,2,Denise Ream,5,Dia de los Muertos,7,Dice Tsutsumi,7,Die Cast Cars,21,Director's Commentary,9,Disney California Adventure,25,Disney Cruise,3,Disney Infinity,43,Disney Infinity 2.0,6,Disney Infinity 3.0,15,Disney Infinity Next,1,Disney Interactive,1,Disney Movies Anywhere,4,Disney World,24,Disneyland,18,Disneyland Paris,8,Easter Eggs,32,Ed Catmull,26,Enrico Casarosa,20,Erik Smitt,1,Everett Downing,1,Exclusive,11,Fan Art,28,Finding Dory,86,Finding Nemo,23,Forum,3,Fun Facts,4,Galyn Susman,6,Giveaway,3,Google Hangout,2,Hawaiian Vacation,2,Hidden Items,2,Imagineering,3,Inside Out,145,Interview,25,James Ford Murphy,12,Jamie Roe,1,Jason Deamer,1,Jason Johnston,2,Jay Ward,5,Jeff Danna,2,Jerome Ranft,1,Jim Capobianco,3,Jim Morris,3,John Lasseter,56,Jon Reisch,1,Jonas Rivera,25,Jonathan Pytko,2,Josh Cooley,17,Juliet Roth,1,Kelsey Mann,12,Kevin O'Hara,1,Knick Knack,2,Kori Rae,13,La Luna,18,Laura Meyer,2,Lava,18,Lee Unkrich,22,Lighting McQueen,8,Lindsey Collins,6,Lou,1,Luxo Jr.,2,Mahyar Abousaeedi,1,Marc Greenberg,1,Marc Sondheimer,1,Mark Andrews,36,Mark Walsh,34,Matt Jones,3,Matthew Luhn,2,Merida,11,Michael B. Johnson,2,Michael Giacchino,15,Michal Makarewicz,6,Mike Venturini,1,Monsters Inc,40,Monsters University,171,Motorama,2,Movie Review,12,Mychael Danna,4,Newt,1,Party Central,11,Partysaurus Rex,45,Patrick Lin,2,Paul Abadilla,7,Pete Docter,98,Peter Sohn,32,Piper,9,Pixar Animation Studios,76,Pixar Archives,2,Pixar Canada,14,Pixar Concept Art,29,Pixar In A Box,1,Pixar Minute,4,Pixar Pipeline Project,8,Pixar Post Book Club,12,Pixar Post Record,1,Pixar Shorts,104,Pixar Studio Story,2,Pixar Toys,41,Pizza Planet Truck,1,Podcast,51,Presto,1,Products,174,Products - A Bug's Life,6,Products - Brave,29,Products - Cars,20,Products - Cars 2,7,Products - Finding Dory,8,Products - Finding Nemo,5,Products - Inside Out,14,Products - Monsters Inc,15,Products - Monsters University,22,Products - Ratatouille,6,Products - Shorts & TV Specials,45,Products - The Good Dinosaur,7,Products - The Incredibles,7,Products - Toy Story,19,Products - Toy Story 2,5,Products - Toy Story 3,2,Products - Up,7,Products - WALL-E,7,Radiator Springs,7,Ralph Eggleston,5,Randy Newman,4,Ratatouille,18,RenderMan,4,Review,12,Ricky Nierva,4,Riley's First Date,5,Rob Thompson,1,Robert Kondo,5,Ronnie Del Carmen,6,Sandra Karpman,1,Sanjay Patel,12,Sanjay's Super Team,17,Saschka Unseld,30,Sharon Calahan,4,Shawn Krause,1,Small Fry,3,Soundtrack,36,Steve Jobs,5,Steve Purcell,18,Store - Amazon,42,Store - App Store,9,Store - Best Buy,1,Store - Disney Store,25,Store - eBay,5,Store - Hallmark,1,Store - iTunes,41,Store - Target,9,Store - Toys R Us,1,Tales From Radiator Springs,4,Teddy Newton,2,The Blue Umbrella,39,The Good Dinosaur,91,The Incredibles,15,The Incredibles 2,12,Thomas Newman,3,To Protect and Serve,4,Tony DeRose,1,Tony Fucile,1,Toy Review,18,Toy Story,75,Toy Story 3,1,Toy Story 4,20,Toy Story of Terror,37,Toy Story That Time Forgot,24,Trailer,83,Type - Books,6,Type - Clothing,2,Type - Collectibles,17,Type - Holiday,2,Type - Pins,1,Type - Plush,6,Type - Toys,15,UP,11,VanArts,5,Victor Navone,1,Video Games,44,Vinylmation,9,Wall-e,15,
ltr
static_page
Pixar Post: Contact / About Us
Contact / About Us
Pixar Post Contact and Support
Pixar Post
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/
https://www.pixarpost.com/p/contact-us-about.html
true
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy